Little help: International 234 Hydro. Where to start?

/ Little help: International 234 Hydro. Where to start? #21  
There is valuable parts on that machine. Just have to find the people who need them.

/ Little help: International 234 Hydro. Where to start?
Yeah, "dang it" is a good summary isn't it?
I have removed the injectors. When it wouldn't turn after that made think it was seized or rusted up. I haven't pulled the head but I think I would be surprised if it were not rusted.

Nearest salvage is 2 hrs out and mostly BIG stuff, out on the Mississippi River delta.
I have noticed there isn't a lot of available parts out there for these little guys so parting it out does appeal to me. I would not like to see it just crushed up for scrap.
Other than eBay or CL, what venue might I offer it up on? The classified on this site don't seem that great, just my personal observation.
And you mentioned removing the caps: what am I looking for?

/ Little help: International 234 Hydro. Where to start? #24  
The rod caps and main caps. If you want to know what failed. If the pan is still off. If not, you probably don't want to go through that again.
I would look for a tractor salvage site to list as "Parting out". Must be one out there. CL might work. You might get lucky and sell it complete.

The rod caps and main caps. If you want to know what failed. If the pan is still off. If not, you probably don't want to go through that again.
I would look for a tractor salvage site to list as "Parting out". Must be one out there. CL might work. You might get lucky and sell it complete.

What do you suppose I should take for it, whole?

/ Little help: International 234 Hydro. Where to start? #26  
Mission 16 Since you have the pan off. might as well remove the head and check what is freezing the piston . If I read the first posting the neighbor returned the tractor and it remained in shed for several months with pan filled with antifreeze the bearings are gone same with the crank .
I also live in central Ark. recently purchased a Kubota with 93 hours when the engine was removed for repair and don't know what happened but disappeared. Looked around found a another engine and installed. ran for maybe 1 hour before the rebuilt engine tossed a rod breaking the cam shaft and cylinder wall and crankshaft journal looks like been used to crack rocks.

I'm not familiar with your engine or tractor but maybe the engine has sleeve in cylinder then you could rebuild or have it rebuilt . Mentioned have worked on Chev. engine A diesel is built similar so dis assembly about same being careful not to introduce dirt into fuel lines . Look up on your computer for a manual maybe on CD for less than 10 bucks do more reading than removing until understanding what the purpose item is.
keep describing the problem and what is discovered. interested
ken