Prince Hyd. Pump PTO help

/ Prince Hyd. Pump PTO help #1  

JRockIH

Hey I was wondering if you would be able to help me on this issue I have. I just recently bought a Farmall M tractor with hyd. loader. I am looking to have a mower or an post hole digger on my three point. However, I have a Prince hyd pump attached to the PTO shaft behind my tractor. I noticed that the shaft does go into the pump and that is how I run my loader and 3 points up and down. But the problem I have is that the PTO shaft goes into the pump but does not protrude out, thus, leaving me with no PTO shaft to hook up to a mower or auger.

Is there a way I can run 3 point accessories without taking off the pump? Is there a extender or bar that can come out from the pump? Reason why I ask is I also noticed that the pumps has the "grooves" that match my PTO shaft. And I was wondering if there is a extension I can continue out with.

If not, how hard is it to take off the pump? And would I have to completely take it off, or just off the PTO shaft?

I looked that the pump and only got these off it:

Prince
C-387

As you can probably guess, this is my first tractor and wanted to be able to run a mower and/or post hole digger from my 3 points, without having to much trouble.

Please let me know. If you can not help me would you be able to direct me to someone who would.

Thanks again and look forward to hearing from you.

Jerry Rock /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Prince Hyd. Pump PTO help #3  
Jrock,
see if you can order a long PTO shaft extender
I have one thats 6" long for my sprayer.
Those prince pumps are heavy, arent they?
I have one on my log splitter.
Ernie