Does any body have a 1835B Diesel Case Skid Steer?

/ Does any body have a 1835B Diesel Case Skid Steer? #1  

bubenberg

Platinum Member
Tractor
PT425, Kubota L2050, 3 hydrostatic Exmark mowers. Z21D Kubota ZTR, 2 Kunz acrease wing mowers, 1 rough cut kunz mower, one vintage grasshopper ztr, one vintage gravely ztr, various large garden tracto
i walked into a bargain, at lest i thought! a customer of mine is moving to a town house and needs to get read of his Case skid steer. well, i needed a machine that could load my topdressing spreader from Earth & Turf so i don't have to unhitch the power trac every time the topdresser hopper needs to be filled. i also thought i could put an universal quick attach to it. my local case dealer tells me that ther is no such a thing until model 1840. has anyone any better news for me?

/ Does any body have a 1835B Diesel Case Skid Steer? #2  
Case did make a 1835B and a 1835C. Late 80's early 90's. I have a few brochures with it featured. The B had the 207 diesel. Was also available with a gas engine... maybe wisconsin?
C models had Teledyne?? diesel and gas. HTH

/ Does any body have a 1835B Diesel Case Skid Steer? #3  
Your Case dealer is correct, there isn't a universal mount available for a 1835B. However, there is a quick attach adapter available from Kasco. It mounts onto the 1835B's quick attach and has the universal mount QA added to the front of the plate. It does the job, but has some disadvantages.
The problem with an adapter is that it will set your bucket or other attachment out another 6" or so. Result: you lose lift capacity.
Don't worry, there are tons of these machines still at work every day. Plus, you can easily get buckets made for the 1835B's 2-pin QA system. Just have your dealer do some research to get a bucket that is narrow enough to dump into the Earth & Turf.

/ Does any body have a 1835B Diesel Case Skid Steer?
sorry to tell you that neither the dealer nor you are quite up to date, the auxilliary hydraulics are ordered an so is the universal quich attach and should all be installed next week /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Does any body have a 1835B Diesel Case Skid Steer? #5  
Where did you get the QA...Case parts? Will a QA from an 1835C fit on the 1835B?

/ Does any body have a 1835B Diesel Case Skid Steer?
the amish kid that does R&D work for Earth and Turf went to his parts net, from the days he worked for Millcreek manure spreaders, i have not seen the list. when i have the equipment installed i will ask him for the partnumbers and forward them to you.