Anyone need parts for International 234?

/ Anyone need parts for International 234? #1  

mission16

Tractor
International 234
I've got a 234 that is beyond by zone of comfort to repair. Found coolant in oil pan. Best guess is overheated and popped head gasket or head. Machine has 822 hours and has been sitting for 2 years but still looks pretty good for 30+ y/o tractor.

I'm located in Central Arkansas.

If this is the wrong place to post, I apologize. Didn't see a workable classifieds. I'm open to suggestions on where I might list this.

Thanks!

/ Anyone need parts for International 234? #2  
I've got a 234 that is beyond by zone of comfort to repair. Found coolant in oil pan. Best guess is overheated and popped head gasket or head. Machine has 822 hours and has been sitting for 2 years but still looks pretty good for 30+ y/o tractor.

If this is the wrong place to post, I apologize. Didn't see a workable classifieds. I'm open to suggestions on where I might list this.

Thanks!

I have just stumbled across this post. I am looking for PTO parts for a 234 hydro. did you ever part this tractor out?

/ Anyone need parts for International 234? #7  
I can supply the pto gears.

/ Anyone need parts for International 234? #8  
looking for front rims international 234 4.50- 10.00 thank you

/ Anyone need parts for International 234? #9  

Thanks!
do you still have the 234 hydro, I need some grill and headlight parts, call me 614-214-9220

/ Anyone need parts for International 234? #10  
looking for a Tachometer or the whole cluster for a 234.. just ran across this old post. message me if you have one to sell.