Case 1100u Emergency stop warning light.

/ Case 1100u Emergency stop warning light. #1  

Mick Oz

Silver Member
Tractor
Ferguson TED20 TEF20 DongFeng ZB25
I had a call from a friend at work today he was using the company's JX1100u and got this stop warning light. I sourced some info online for him, see second picture and told him to call the dealers network. Problem is the network service centre has shutdown for the Christmas Break. Can he fix this or can he limp the tractor home, about 1.5 miles. Advice? IMG_3795.JPGIMG_3794.JPG

/ Case 1100u Emergency stop warning light. #2  
Did he check the fluid levels?

/ Case 1100u Emergency stop warning light.
Yes he said engine oil power steering said the only one low was dip stick on rear between lift rams for 3 point link, said that was always low due to leak on left lift ram.

/ Case 1100u Emergency stop warning light. #4  
I'm not sure from the parts diagrams that I can find, but it appears that the steering runs off of the main hydraulics. In fact, that warning description indicates that they are on the same system so it is either steering or gearbox or both. That hydraulic leak may be a bigger issue than believed.

The other thing it could be is an indication problem. Does he still have steering and drive?

He does have steering and drive. Just playing safe on a new job with the company machine. Where is the hydraulic fluid fill point and should I advise him to try a top up and see if the alarm light goes off.

/ Case 1100u Emergency stop warning light. #6  
I'm not 100% sure on that tractor, but usually they are at the rear of the tractor over the 3-pt. hitch. That's where it was on my CX90 and this tractor is basically a derivative of that design

Magic, I will copy the picture and forward it to him.
Much appreciated, I will let you know how he gets on.

He got back to me last night to wish a Happy New Year, so after the pleasantries were seen to I asked about the tractor. He had topped off the hydraulic fluid but no change unfortunately. However he got the dealer on the phone, and after some chat, the hydraulic fluid level was the first thing suggested but to no avail. So a new filter has been ordered. We shall see.

/ Case 1100u Emergency stop warning light. #10  
Thanks for the update. Keep 'em coming.