Considering a new Case Farmall Series A

/ Considering a new Case Farmall Series A #11  
AGCO=the MTD of farm equipment.
This is fake news...

AGCO is a huge company that uses many suppliers. The AGCO products i have owned and still own (Iseki built, Massey Ferguson) have been stellar, top quality machines. Sadly, most of the recent Massey complaints have more to do with dealer ineptitude then machine quality.

/ Considering a new Case Farmall Series A #12  
Buy the 46D/Easy Drive if you can find a demo. It's the Shibaura class III with the Fiat Diesel. Leave the LS adventure for someone else. I picked up a TC24DA last week in PA with 250 hours basically brand new with a NIB 914A rear discharge MMM. This is my second Shibaura NH as I also have a TC29DA. Did not care for the LS Boomers. You will be glad you spent the extra time and money.

I have mowed 300 miles in the last 3 years in a Deere 5083 cab. Everything kinda feels cheap in that after running my NH machines and the parts diagrams and service is better with CNH. Don't blame you for pulling the green plug, been there with a GATOR RSX850i and did the same thing. Nothing but trouble.

Massey makes a nice tractor as well. Remember Allis owns Valtra and also Fendt which is the tractor Deere wished it was and the best tractor money can buy so it too is a solid choice. Compare the fit and finish of Massey and also the NH/Case unit with Deere, Kubota, Kioti, Yanmar and see what aged units on dealer lots look like. Love the pink Kubotas. You are on the right track!

/ Considering a new Case Farmall Series A #13  
I own a MF 1529 with loader,bought it new in march 2014,currently about 350 hours,use it for driveway grading and field mowing. no problems what so ever.agco/massey ferguson as well as iseki make some excellent equipment,like all manufacturers they have issues with certain models,so you think you will buy another brand and guranteed no issues think again.agco/masssey is no mtd.

/ Considering a new Case Farmall Series A #14  
I just sold my LS 6168 and bought a Case/IH 75C. It is not manufactured by LS, which is made in South Korea, but manufactured in Italy, and puts the LS to shame as far as fitment, power, looks, controls etc. Very happy with the new machine. You are looking at the A model which I'm 99% sure is the same as the C without a cab. Go for the C model with cab, you won't be sorry ! I know LS does make New Holland, because I have seen the tag on it ! My brother in law just got a 100hp Massey, he's not happy with that either !

/ Considering a new Case Farmall Series A #15  
I think your Case IH 75c was actually made by case ih at one of there factories in italy.

/ Considering a new Case Farmall Series A
Made a final decision. We ended up buying the New Holland. It's the same unit as the Case, but the New Holland Dealer is closer-5 miles from the house-and made us a good deal in trade on our John Deere. Delivery scheduled for 2:00 p.m. this afternoon.

Any guesses on what my weekend looks like? :D