2016 Case 75C Loader Issues

/ 2016 Case 75C Loader Issues #1  

mtnxtreme800

Tractor
Farmtrac 360DTC
Just sold my LS 6168C to buy this tractor because I need more loader lift capacity. It was rated at 1000 pounds more lift weight but feels like it has less. And when I set the bucket vertical, so I can grade a little dirt either forward or in reverse, the bucket just flops all the way forward or backward, won't hold position at all. Dealer put a gauge in line and said the hydraulic pressure levels are normal. He also claims it wasn't meant for excavating !?!? All I'm doing is trying to flatten out some bank run, not dig, and my LS with 100 pounds less capacity did it no problem ? Anyone having issues ? Very disappointed in the front loader, but love the tractor itself.

/ 2016 Case 75C Loader Issues #2  
When you put the bucket vertical, hold the stick until the cylinders put pressure on the bucket, to hold it there... That will take the flop out...

Try it, you will see what I mean..

SR

/ 2016 Case 75C Loader Issues
I even held it so it would push back as I tried to grade, still flops !

/ 2016 Case 75C Loader Issues #4  
I have same tractor and never had that problem. I, also, have a front hydro snow plow I attach to the quick connect on the FEL, and I push heavy snow without any movement of the blade. I usually lock the tilt on the FEL when snow plowing.

/ 2016 Case 75C Loader Issues #5  
I'm going to assume this is a Farmall 75C. I looked at the specs on both tractors and with the factory loaders the LS shows a lift capacity of 2961 @ the pins, and the Farmall as 2046 @ the pins, so your seat of the pants may be right. As far as positioning the bucket truly vertical and engaging it with much of a load is a great way to damage the tilt cylinders. That bucket lip has a tremendous amount of mechanic leverage on the cylinders, and the rod/piston attachment is especially vulnerable when being pulled on, as in with the tractor moving forward. You may have popped one of the pistons off the rod.

I have same tractor and never had that problem. I, also, have a front hydro snow plow I attach to the quick connect on the FEL, and I push heavy snow without any movement of the blade. I usually lock the tilt on the FEL when snow plowing.

I have a 10 foot skid steer mount plow that I was using on my LS, I never thought about locking the tilt, where is the lock ? Glad to know yours doesn't have this problem. There is something up with this one for sure. What loader do you have, they were available with 565, 575, 620 and 630, they all have different capacity, I have to double check which one I have, I also have the optional 7 foot bucket, if you load it up good, even with calcium in the tires, it wants to flip, I've had the rear tire 3 foot off the ground, scary.

I'm going to assume this is a Farmall 75C. I looked at the specs on both tractors and with the factory loaders the LS shows a lift capacity of 2961 @ the pins, and the Farmall as 2046 @ the pins, so your seat of the pants may be right. As far as positioning the bucket truly vertical and engaging it with much of a load is a great way to damage the tilt cylinders. That bucket lip has a tremendous amount of mechanic leverage on the cylinders, and the rod/piston attachment is especially vulnerable when being pulled on, as in with the tractor moving forward. You may have popped one of the pistons off the rod.

I have to check which loader I have there are 4 different ones, I was supposed to be getting the one that had close to 1000 more pounds capacity. I gotta tell ya, I don't abuse it, it's got like 30 hours on it, I know it puts a lot of pressure in that position, but I take small bites, just grading it smooth. I hear ya about the popped pistin though, makes sense, could be a factory defect ?

/ 2016 Case 75C Loader Issues #8  
I have to check which loader I have there are 4 different ones, I was supposed to be getting the one that had close to 1000 more pounds capacity. I gotta tell ya, I don't abuse it, it's got like 30 hours on it, I know it puts a lot of pressure in that position, but I take small bites, just grading it smooth. I hear ya about the popped pistin though, makes sense, could be a factory defect ?

Hope you got the model you requested. What I saw on the Case site showed two loader models for that tractor and I posted the higher rated of the two. Its possible the nut might have unscrewed off the end of the rod letting the piston come off, but I wouldn't think that likely to happen in 30 hours. I'd get the dealer involved right away.

/ 2016 Case 75C Loader Issues #9  
I have a 10 foot skid steer mount plow that I was using on my LS, I never thought about locking the tilt, where is the lock ? Glad to know yours doesn't have this problem. There is something up with this one for sure. What loader do you have, they were available with 565, 575, 620 and 630, they all have different capacity, I have to double check which one I have, I also have the optional 7 foot bucket, if you load it up good, even with calcium in the tires, it wants to flip, I've had the rear tire 3 foot off the ground, scary.

I have the L620 loader with 84” bucket. It has always handled all the weight that I demanded of it. On the front of the joy-stick column, you should have a rod type handle that pushes in with two positions. The first position locks (disables the tilt hydraulics) and the second position locks (disables all FEL hydraulics). My 75C has a two front hydraulic couplers on the large FEL crossmember for the hydraulic turn function of my snow plow. I have my tires loaded and 300# of rear tire weights. So far, I have not had rear wheel lift while using FEL.

Hope you got the model you requested. What I saw on the Case site showed two loader models for that tractor and I posted the higher rated of the two. Its possible the nut might have unscrewed off the end of the rod letting the piston come off, but I wouldn't think that likely to happen in 30 hours. I'd get the dealer involved right away.

Yes I have the 620 loader, not the one they show on the site, I think those came out for 17 it has 3574 @ the pins, definitely more than the LS. The dealer told me he was talking to service and going to get back to me, I told them if they couldn't fix it, I would have to call a Case factory rep, but I don't want to step on any toes just yet !