Looking for valves for gas 444

/ Looking for valves for gas 444 #1  

Munch123

Tractor
444 international
First post after finding this forum . I've bought an old 444 international gas built in England and can not find valves for this gas engine . Would anyone have any ideas where to buy new old stock valves or a complete valve train kit . Thanks in advance terry

/ Looking for valves for gas 444 #2  
Hello Terry,
You might not be aware that what was sold as an IH 444 in the rest of the world is an IH 354 in the United States. The parts manuals, either printed or on the computer, at your Ontario dealer will be showing the wrong tractor if you ask for IH 444 parts unless you are lucky and get a parts clerk who really knows his or her stuff. I have never gotten lucky in that way! My International has a gas motor too and has been very reliable since my father bought it new in the early seventies. Good luck.

/ Looking for valves for gas 444
Hello Terry,
You might not be aware that what was sold as an IH 444 in the rest of the world is an IH 354 in the United States. The parts manuals, either printed or on the computer, at your Ontario dealer will be showing the wrong tractor if you ask for IH 444 parts unless you are lucky and get a parts clerk who really knows his or her stuff. I have never gotten lucky in that way! My International has a gas motor too and has been very reliable since my father bought it new in the early seventies. Good luck.

Thank you very much I知 going to try that info

/ Looking for valves for gas 444 #5  
I did a quick check, and looks like the European 444 used the BC-144 gas engine. Open this link to go to the Case/IH online parts store: Official Case IH Online Parts Store and Case IH Catalog for Best Parts Search and Best Parts Look Up. Case IH Parts for Case IH Tractors, Case IH Combines, Case IH Tractors, Case IH Manuals, Case IH Parts I've already got it to the BC-144 engine catalog, and have it on the cylinder head page. Look for #'s 24 & 25, for intake and exhaust valves. Click on each item, and it will open to another page, where you can copy and paste the part number to a search engine, if you want to do some online shopping. Messicks here in the U.S. shows the intake to be &35.97 U.S., ea., and the exhaust to be$46.66 U.S. each. Maybe you can find a better deal elsewhere. At least you have some part numbers to work with. No where did I see, in just a quick search, a complete set.

Just make sure that engine is the BC-144. Hope this helps... Good luck..!!

I did a quick check, and looks like the European 444 used the BC-144 gas engine. Open this link to go to the Case/IH online parts store: Official Case IH Online Parts Store and Case IH Catalog for Best Parts Search and Best Parts Look Up. Case IH Parts for Case IH Tractors, Case IH Combines, Case IH Tractors, Case IH Manuals, Case IH Parts I've already got it to the BC-144 engine catalog, and have it on the cylinder head page. Look for #'s 24 & 25, for intake and exhaust valves. Click on each item, and it will open to another page, where you can copy and paste the part number to a search engine, if you want to do some online shopping. Messicks here in the U.S. shows the intake to be &35.97 U.S., ea., and the exhaust to be$46.66 U.S. each. Maybe you can find a better deal elsewhere. At least you have some part numbers to work with. No where did I see, in just a quick search, a complete set.

Just make sure that engine is the BC-144. Hope this helps... Good luck..!!

Looks like the parts but I can't get it to show stock for either one

/ Looking for valves for gas 444 #8  
When I checked Messicks yesterday, it showed none in stock, but said I believe 3-7 days, if ordered. If you order through Case/IH, select the dealer you choose to order from, and search your part numbers. If not in stock, it will shows how many days to get them, if they order.

When I checked Messicks yesterday, it showed none in stock, but said I believe 3-7 days, if ordered. If you order through Case/IH, select the dealer you choose to order from, and search your part numbers. If not in stock, it will shows how many days to get them, if they order.

Thanks I took he # and found one in stock at agkits.com when I searched . $85 with shipping for one then I'll get hit 13%tax here so will have $0ver $100 in one valve by the time it gets here . I want 4 but did not commit u till I know for sure this is the correct valve . No one here has been able to get me one . Thanks for all the help and I will keep you guys updated on this tractor .i bought it for $2000 so figured I could spend a grand and have a cheap loader tractor to clean the driveway and haul wood out of the bush

IMG_1049.PNG