New DX24E on the way!

/ New DX24E on the way! #1  

bandit67

Veteran Member
Tractor
2012 B3000 HSDCC 2020 Z251 Zero Turn
I put a deposit on a new, still-in-the-crate DX24E with FEL, 60" MMM, and Landpride 50" 1550 tiller. They're putting it together this week. Can't wait to take delivery. This sucker's gonna get some use, cause our "new" old house needs a lot of landscape work. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I'll post pictures once it get's delivered. Note to self - take one pretty shot before you get it all dirty. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New DX24E on the way! #2  
Congratulations! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Note to self - take one pretty shot before you get it all dirty. )</font>

Just one? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Action shots are great, too! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ New DX24E on the way!
Check out my webshots page for pics of the new machine. It was delivered on Saturday. Didn't get a lot of seat time - it only has 2.5 hours on it. We're in the middle of moving, so this baby will see limited action the next 2 weeks.

However, I did manage to run over some sort of twig with 5/8" long thorns on it - got my first flat. So I loaded up the front tire with some slime yesterday afternoon, and it's still aired up this morning - need to get more so I can slime the other 3 tires.

/ New DX24E on the way!
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( what are they running for? )</font>

Right between the price of a similarly equipped less expensive Kubota BX2230 and the more expensive New Holland TZ24DA.

/ New DX24E on the way! #6  
Your new DX24E looks great! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif