Case 310G Crawler???

/ Case 310G Crawler??? #1  

neopheous

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti CK4010
Hello... Have someone wanting to sell me what I think is a Case 310G, but the serial number they sent me doesn't seem to match with any years that the 310 was made, for any model. Anyone know by looking the year/model of this?
IMG_4413.JPGIMG_4414.JPGIMG_4415.JPGIMG_4416.JPG

/ Case 310G Crawler??? #2  
It doen't look like that's the serial number. Several search engines come up with nothing for 4178232.

/ Case 310G Crawler???
It doen't look like that's the serial number. Several search engines come up with nothing for 4178232.

Yeah, I searched it as well... He sent me these pics so I asked if that plate was on the crawler, or the backhoe/loader... haven't heard back from him. It was his father-in-laws and he knows absolutely nothing about it.... and I know less than that. :confused3:

/ Case 310G Crawler???
Good luck. :thumbsup: Looks like it may need some TLC. ;)

That it does... but supposedly everything was working when they parked it... :thumbsup:

/ Case 310G Crawler??? #6  
These are great little machines. Have to remember that it would be a ranch machine, nothing that you would work to make $$$. So you don't fix it until it doen't work.

I love mine, my first tractor. How much is the asking price?

Attachments

• IMG_0512.jpg
    IMG_0512.jpg
    780.1 KB · Views: 688
  • IMG_0516.jpg
    IMG_0516.jpg
    743.1 KB · Views: 369
  • P1010101.JPG
    P1010101.JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 1,084
   / Case 310G Crawler???
These are great little machines. Have to remember that it would be a ranch machine, nothing that you would work to make $$$. So you don't fix it until it doen't work.

I love mine, my first tractor. How much is the asking price?

No, I am just getting it to use around my property, and to pull my tractor out in case I get it buried again like I did a couple weeks ago... had to drive 2 1/2 miles to neigbours to get him to bring his tractor to pull me out... not good. :thumbdown:

Wow! Wish this one was in as good as shape as yours! I believe I can get it for 1500.00. Which I thought was reasonable if it all works and runs good. I assume it is a diesel, but not even sure of that. I thought I read they quit putting gas engines in them around 1962 but not sure.

BTW... Love my TnT kit I got from you the end of last year... took me a couple months before I even got time to put it on but seems to be working like a champ. :)

/ Case 310G Crawler??? #8  
No, I am just getting it to use around my property, and to pull my tractor out in case I get it buried again like I did a couple weeks ago... had to drive 2 1/2 miles to neigbours to get him to bring his tractor to pull me out... not good. :thumbdown:

Wow! Wish this one was in as good as shape as yours! I believe I can get it for 1500.00. Which I thought was reasonable if it all works and runs good. I assume it is a diesel, but not even sure of that. I thought I read they quit putting gas engines in them around 1962 but not sure.

BTW... Love my TnT kit I got from you the end of last year... took me a couple months before I even got time to put it on but seems to be working like a champ. :)

Cool. :cool: Mine is a 1962 model. First diesel model I believe, but might be wrong about that. Paid $3200 and used it for about 500 hours before needing to do some repairs to it. So I did those as well as new paint and decals.

Anyway, if you can get it for $1500, like you said, just to have it for emergencies it would be well worth it.:thumbsup: