DX45 has arrived

/ DX45 has arrived #1  

TV372

Bronze Member
/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <font color="red"> </font> I just got home and unloaded the DX45. Tomarrow it will be put through the paces stump and rock removal for starter. I will take pictures tomarrow guys.

Spec list.
DX 45
LX 116 FEL Withs ssc ( skid steer coupler) 72" bucket
FOPS
Bradco 509 backhoe 16" bucket
Front Aux Hyd Circut electric solonoid opperated.

Bob You should be proud of this master piece you have created.

/ DX45 has arrived #2  
Congradulations!! I am envious, sounds like a great set-up! If I may can you give an idea of what the tractor with the loader costs? I am about to start the hunt, but I am afraid of sticker shock! I have been told all kinds of prices. Thanks!

/ DX45 has arrived #4  
Half of the new DX45 looks great! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif For some reason the image doesn't load all the way. Don't know if anyone else is having this problem.

Btw, you should put some pictures into a gallery in the new Photo section. Just click the Photos link at the top. The FAQs will tell how to upload photos. Plus, I think you can have photos up to 500KB not like the 100KB limit on the board. Also, you can upload as many photos up to a 5MB limit I believe.

/ DX45 has arrived
pic 2

Attachments

• 491633-dx 2.JPG
    491633-dx 2.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 616
   / DX45 has arrived #6  
It all looks fineto me, size and all, /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gifwow are you gonna have fun with this /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ DX45 has arrived
More pictures are located in the Photo area under Case Ih heading.

/ DX45 has arrived #8  
excellent looking machine and set up right too!!! You'll love that Bradco. I run a 511 and swear by it..

/ DX45 has arrived #9  
The first photo still only half shows. The second one works good. Again, nice Farmall! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ DX45 has arrived #10  
Nice looking rig!!