Snow blowing a little snow

/ blowing a little snow #1  

newred

Bronze Member
Tractor
CaseIH DX26
Had son cleaning up a few drifts (playing) and snapped a few shots. Had to try after having cold weather filter installed. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif web page

/ blowing a little snow
/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gifSorry picture is shadowed so bad, seems much better on camera & loaded on our computer. One picture set as screen saver & it is clear enough to read decals. Will try after next storm which is not in forcast yet. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ blowing a little snow #3  
Where abouts in NB are you? I'm near Fredericton.

/ blowing a little snow #4  
Hey newred,

How about some details, specs, info, web link, etc. to that cab of yours so I can add the info to my file, for when I'm ready for one.

Thanks.

/ blowing a little snow #5  
The cab on his tractor comes from CNH it list for about 750.00 in the United states.

/ blowing a little snow
slowzuki - Lindsay about 10 min from Woodstock , 20 from Florenceville did you just buy one ? Salesman told me he had one to deliver in Fredericton not long ago
bandit 67 - sorry not much info available - Came from CNH , salesman showed me one on another tractor, said he had one for me & about 6 others - $1500 cdn

/ blowing a little snow #7  
Thanks, I wasn't aware of a cab from CNH for these little machines. Price seems reasonable, compared to what I've seen of some of the other aftermarket softcabs.

By the way, this past weekend, the "tailpipe" broke off of the muffler. Looks like it's been cracking away for a while, and the last part of it finally cracked, and off came the pipe (this happened at 70.5 hours). I suddenly heard a loud vibration - the pipe was vibrating against the muffler once they separated. The pipe coming out of the muffler looks to be fairly thick walled, so apparently, the weak point was right at the junction of the pipe and the muffler wall. It looks like replacing the muffler will be a fairly involved job, based on the way it's tucked in there, so my dealer gets to do it for me, under warranty, of course. It's amazing how much louder the exhaust is at the muffler, compared to when the entire run of tailpipe is attached.

/ blowing a little snow #8  
Cool, I actually live towards Nackawic on the 105. I go up to Heritage and Pattersons every so often to drool! LOL!

Didn't buy one no, little small for my needs but do use a Case / IH machine for our haying!