Bronze Member
    Tractor
    CaseIH DX26

Default blowing a little snow

Had son cleaning up a few drifts (playing) and snapped a few shots. Had to try after having cold weather filter installed. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] web page

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    CaseIH DX26

Default Re: blowing a little snow

[img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]Sorry picture is shadowed so bad, seems much better on camera & loaded on our computer. One picture set as screen saver & it is clear enough to read decals. Will try after next storm which is not in forcast yet. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L5030 HSTC, MF 5455

Where abouts in NB are you? I'm near Fredericton.

Tractor
    B3000 HSDCC

Hey newred,

How about some details, specs, info, web link, etc. to that cab of yours so I can add the info to my file, for when I'm ready for one.

Thanks.

The cab on his tractor comes from CNH it list for about 750.00 in the United states.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    CaseIH DX26

slowzuki - Lindsay about 10 min from Woodstock , 20 from Florenceville did you just buy one ? Salesman told me he had one to deliver in Fredericton not long ago
    bandit 67 - sorry not much info available - Came from CNH , salesman showed me one on another tractor, said he had one for me & about 6 others - $1500 cdn

Tractor
    B3000 HSDCC

Thanks, I wasn't aware of a cab from CNH for these little machines. Price seems reasonable, compared to what I've seen of some of the other aftermarket softcabs.

By the way, this past weekend, the "tailpipe" broke off of the muffler. Looks like it's been cracking away for a while, and the last part of it finally cracked, and off came the pipe (this happened at 70.5 hours). I suddenly heard a loud vibration - the pipe was vibrating against the muffler once they separated. The pipe coming out of the muffler looks to be fairly thick walled, so apparently, the weak point was right at the junction of the pipe and the muffler wall. It looks like replacing the muffler will be a fairly involved job, based on the way it's tucked in there, so my dealer gets to do it for me, under warranty, of course. It's amazing how much louder the exhaust is at the muffler, compared to when the entire run of tailpipe is attached.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L5030 HSTC, MF 5455

Cool, I actually live towards Nackawic on the 105. I go up to Heritage and Pattersons every so often to drool! LOL!

Didn't buy one no, little small for my needs but do use a Case / IH machine for our haying!