Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bronze Member
    Tractor
    IH 2400 case Ih Jx75

Default Re: JX85 Delivered!

Sorry,I forgot to post options on my jx 75.It came with dual remotes on back,telescoping links,rear wheel weights,radial tires,qt loader with qt bucket,woods heavy duty tooth bar.No cab,ran out of money!!!Total delivered price was 30.5k without tax.
    Good or bad its mine!!!Good luck
    Rex

Tractor
    NH TC40D, CaseIH Farmall 95, 105U

Hi Rex,

Yeah, I saw your old posts about your JX75 and the price. I was hoping that price didn't include a cab or I was really over paying! I got the cab and extra 10 HP for the $5K. I'm real happy with the tractor so far, but only have about 3 hours on her. We'll have to keep in touch.

I have a 6' BB on my TC40 but haven't decided on getting one for the JX. I think a good heavy duty 7' would be fine. I have a LandPride (BB2572) and it has held up very well.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    CaseIH JX95, CaseIH JX80, Allis 190XT, Daewoo DD80L Dozer, Schaeff SKL831 Loader, Komatsu PC40-7 Trackhoe, JCB 210S TLB, JD750, JD820, Kubota FR3680, Kioti Mechron

How is your tractor holding up?

I have 08 model JX80 and JX95 and am looking for another 80 or 85 2WD platform.

Tractor
    IH 404 gas... IH 1086 Duals... Case 830 LP... & MiMi's Jubilee 1953 Ford Gas . It correct red frame correct fender color But has a pink Hood with 2 Red Hearts that say MiMi JUBILEE ..

My son had a JX95 but it overheated all the time . So he swapped it in on a JX105 105 doesn't over heat but I like driving the 95 much better. I know it crazy that one is easier to drive than the other but they are .. Oh ours are 4x4 also.

Tractor
    2012 Case IH 75C

PaPitt i just purchased a CaseIH 75C from Hendershot..They have a store in Decatur...Cab, FEL the works..I can't wait to get to work with it..Coastal hay and general purpose around the Ranch..Got any thoughts you want to relay on to me...Good-Bad...!!

Tractor
    IH 404 gas... IH 1086 Duals... Case 830 LP... & MiMi's Jubilee 1953 Ford Gas . It correct red frame correct fender color But has a pink Hood with 2 Red Hearts that say MiMi JUBILEE ..

.. 75 I may ask how big is your cutter .. Rooster uses his to bale with mostly. But then he does pull a 12 or 14 disk & grain drill this fall.
    Rooster has one of the new Vermeer double wide cutters . It's the wides one the make but he has to pull it with His 4640JD everything else gets hot ..
    ... That big cutter is for sale if you know anyone interested.
    ... I do think you'll Love your tractor unless it runs hot. Those 2 Rooster has had sure do drive nice & plenty of creature comforts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12