Default Green, Blue, Orange or Red? HMMM, RED is for me

Just thought I'd share my Happy news with you guys. I just picked up a DX40, with FEL 116 and Backhoe 1102. Not much news to report yet, but I'll put her to work and let you know how she does. I'm thinking of naming her Betsy, that's what my Grandpa always called his tractors.

Oh, by the way, I just bought a 120acre farm, up by Mark Twain Lake in Missouri....

Tractor
    Case IH DX24E

Default Re: Green, Blue, Orange or Red? HMMM, RED is for me

Go Red! Congrats on the purchase. Wish I had 120 ac. to work on, in this neck of the woods we'd be lucky to get anything that size for less than 2 mill. Good Luck w/ the tractor and the land [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Tractor
    DX40 Case

I just passed the 50 hr mark on my DX40...Love it, that little tractor can seem to do anything, as long as I can borrow the right implement. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] In fact I often find myself running out of excuses to use it.

Ken

As a mechanic for a case dealership and seeing many DX tractors come and go. I am verry pleased with my John Deere 4400 w/ nearly 400hrs since purchased new in 2001. Go GREEN