Who hangs out here, anyways?

/ Who hangs out here, anyways? #1  

daTeacha

Veteran Member
Now that I've finally made the big jump and ordered a DX-29, I'm kind of wondering which board I'll be spending most of my time on. This one seems pretty quiet compared to the general forum, the NH forums, the Kubota forums, and the JD forum. Who visits here on a regular basis? Or all the Case guys too busy riding their machines to ride their keyboards? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Who hangs out here, anyways? #2  
This portion of the board is not too active. Perhaps Case/IH stuff just does not break much /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Ben

/ Who hangs out here, anyways? #3  
I have a New Holland but I do check in here every so often. There is so much a like between the two and we tend to help each other out. I wouldn't mind if they combined the two.

murph

/ Who hangs out here, anyways? #4  
/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Check in here most everyday , sometimes few times a day if something happening. Agree with combining with NH since companies combined and produce same products painted different. Also bit of nuisance to check NH just to check comparisions. Personally believe this board is slower where Farmalls are such new product , some dealers don`t have much market share and or don`t push them hard . My dealer has sold many of them . Competitors are Deere , Kubota ,NH , and MF. Father-in -law is mech at NH /Kubota dealer and they have only sold one NH. Push hundreds of Kubotas though.Deere alsov sells quite a few but CaseIH dealer is well established and this area has a long tradition of mainly red and green tractors so new Farmalls have sold fast. I know of few people who bought new Deere the year before Farmalls came out and are chomping at the bit , wanting to trade , just waiting to get Deere paid of & any reason to justify trading. Ofcourse alot of these guys run CaseIH tractors on their far with a history of IH tractors and really want red ! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Who hangs out here, anyways?
Combining the two into a CNH board sounds great! There are differences in the older tractors but most everyone posting here on a regular basis is into the newer compacts, so it seems like a logical move. Who needs to do what to make it happen? Are there any mods listening? I have no idea how hard it would be to combine the entire history of both forums, but I can't imagine it would be too difficult to pull off. It shouldn't eat up any more bandwidth, should it?

/ Who hangs out here, anyways? #6  
E-mail Muhammad. He is the one that will have to make the call.

/ Who hangs out here, anyways? #7  
So what would we call this new forum, Case-New Holland-Ford-IH-Farmall? That just doesn't "ring my chimes" if you know what I mean. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Somehow, as long as there is a Case-IH-Farmall dealer down the street from the New Holland dealer, I think we should think of these as different brands. I'd welcome the Case-IH-Farmall guys, but I think they deserve their own special place where they don't have to search thru all the New Holland posts to find something about a IH 424/444 or something similar. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Who hangs out here, anyways? #8  
I'm checking in here just about every day. I have an older Case-IH, not related to the NH. I prefer that the forums be kept separate, but I'm just one vote.
Gene

/ Who hangs out here, anyways? #9  
Welcome, you have excellent taste in machinery. I check out the board every day. For those of you who don't know, I'm a Case IH Dealer in Connecticut. Always willing to help any of you just let me know. Good Luck

/ Who hangs out here, anyways? #10  
I check both the Case and NH board dailey since the recent tractors are so similar. Have got tips from both forums. I think there may be more activity on the NH board because you reach it first when you scroll down and may get an answer to your question even if you have a Case.