International Case 585

/ International Case 585 #1  

centell

Bronze Member
Tractor
3010 Kubota with 482 frt loader
I ran across international case 585 with implement today that has been layed up for a couple years. Owner wants me to make price. I don't know what it is worth. Its outdoors in sun. Rusty hood. Tires fair. Steering wheel bent. Tree fell on it. Implements tools to go with it are a six foot bush-hog tiller, brand name bush hog decals still on it used very little, 6ft. shredder, 6ft. box blade, spray rig. and a pull behind hydraulic cultivators. All of this is overgrown in weeds. Could someone help me and about what you would think it is worth. Engine not froze. Was able to turn it with the fan and alternator belt. Were these tractor any count. Forgot to mention it is the gear trans. I would appreciate any help on this subject. Thank You.

/ International Case 585 #2  
Good utility tractor- when they run. Ones that run bring $5-7500 depending on condition at auctions. I'd try and find out why it's been sitting. A tractor that won't run can be a real money pit because you can't test hydraulics, gears etc. Sometimes better to buy a tired smoker that runs
Sounds like maybe $1500-2000 worth of used implements depending on condition that you could sell in case tractor has major problems. I wouldn't gamble too high over that, maybe another thousand whithout knowing for sure what's wrong with it. Tractor parts and shop time are very expensive.