How many DX series owners?

/ How many DX series owners? #1  

TxSam

Silver Member
Tractor
LS MT357C
Been looking into possibly buying a D35. Any one own one? How many DX owners out there anyhow?

Sam - Tractorless in Big 'D'

/ How many DX series owners? #2  
Sorry it took a week to reply... I'm up to more than 35 hours playing (I mean working) my DX40, and probably everyone else has been too, especially if they live where winter preps are needed. It's a blast. I cannot tell you how great it is. I considered the 35 and the 45, but for the work I want to do, for the mid pto potential, and other future needs, I chose the 40, and I'm really happy.

There's only one issue to discuss with the dealer when I go in for the 50 hour service in a week or two, and that's the lack of a foam or other type of formed barrier to fill the space between the underside (inside) of the hood and the radiator sub-frame. A lot of weed and seed and flower debris gets pulled into the radiator over time, and then the temperature will start to climb; had to clean it twice, which is not time consuming. If one is not available, or if maybe they forgot to put one on this tractor, I'll either get one or make one from something suitable. But I'll say it again: this is an excellent machine, and I never would have guessed that I'd use CRUISE CONTROL so much!