My new DX40 is home.

/ My new DX40 is home. #1  

IndianaDC

Tractor
Case IH DX40, Hustler SuperZ HD
They delivered my DX40 this afternoon. I was only able to play around with it for about an hour and boy is that a fine machine. The FEL is going to be so handy to have. I was able to get it a little dirty before I took these pictures.

I am still waiting for wheel weights, grill guard and tooth bar. The dealer is going to come back out this week sometime and install them but he did not want me to wait anymore so he brought it to me.

If anybody has any pointers to a first time FEL and hydro user let em rip.

Attachments

• 870324-DX401.jpg
    870324-DX401.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 1,168
   / My new DX40 is home.
Here is another picture.

Attachments

• 870325-DX402.jpg
    870325-DX402.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 911
   / My new DX40 is home.
One more..

I am going back outside right now to play..

Attachments

• 870327-DX403.jpg
    870327-DX403.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 874
   / My new DX40 is home. #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( One more..

I am going back outside right now to play.. )</font>

Looks very nice, have a fun time.
Bob

/ My new DX40 is home. #5  
Great looking machine. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Now go get that person off the trampoline and teach them what "real fun" is. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ My new DX40 is home.
Funny you should mention that. That's my son and he asks me every single day if he can drive it. I showed him the ropes the other day and let him drive it around for a little while. He is 12 and I am still worried about letting him on the mowers and tractors when I am not with him so they are still off limits. Of course I have opened a can of worms and now his 10 year old sister wants to drive. I am having trouble getting seat time myself.

/ My new DX40 is home. #7  
I sure hope I can get some pics of my DX29 up soon. Of course, the tractor has to arrive first..... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ My new DX40 is home.
You have me on the edge of my seat waiting for your tractor. I hope they deliver it to you today. I am interested in seeing the grapple. I am still waiting for my toothbar, grill guard and wheel weights. I go out to the barn every night and just sit on it or look at it and I stayed up late last night reading through the manual. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I have been real busy since they delivered it and have only really used it once. I am anxious to get the implements on and see how well it runs.

/ My new DX40 is home. #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I go out to the barn every night and just sit on it or look at it and I stayed up late last night reading through the manual. )</font>

Indiana, you are a sick, sick man. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Ain't it great? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ My new DX40 is home.
Yeah I know, I am a kid at Christmas. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif