Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Pics of the DX29, grapple, etc.

And finally, I don't know if you'll be able to see it or not in this tiny size, but this is where they put T's in the line to the rear quick connects to run the lines to the loader. The extra valve controls the flow to the rear quick connects and to the lines feeding the grapple. I can tap into the hydraulics controlled by the auxilliary valve either at the back, at the middle where the loader lines are, or in the center of the brace behind the bucket. When I get the extra set of quick connects in, I can also tie in on the lower left arm of the loader, where I hope to plumb in a cylinder which will attach to a homemade QA bracket holding my rear blade. With that little bit of work, I can have a front mount 6' wide blade that will raise/lower, tilt or roll back, and pivot left/right from the seat. I think it just might be a handy thing for snow. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Pics of the DX29, grapple, etc.

Nevermind, I found it. The usual concrete figure is about 150 lb per cubic foot. Based on that, my weight is about 900 lb., which should be enough.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123