Pics of the DX29, grapple, etc.

/ Pics of the DX29, grapple, etc. #1  

daTeacha

Veteran Member
I hope these fit. This is the B7100, now at the dealership.

/ Pics of the DX29, grapple, etc. #2  
I don't see nothing......

/ Pics of the DX29, grapple, etc.
This is the new toy, same place and distance. As you can see, it's a little bigger. More tomorrow. It's getting late. I have almost 7 hours on it already.

Me either. I wonder what happened? I'll try again with the second one and then I'm done for the night. 5:00 comes early. \

Too big.

These pics are 640 x 480, standard quality from a 5 megapixel camera. I guess I need to resize them, so I hope you guys aren't in a hurry to see them.

/ Pics of the DX29, grapple, etc. #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">(
Too big.

These pics are 640 x 480, standard quality from a 5 megapixel camera. I guess I need to resize them, so I hope you guys aren't in a hurry to see them. )</font>

Your picture size is fine, but you need to set your jpg compression quality way down so the photo file size will be lower. My 640x480 pictures normally run 50-70 kbytes.

What do you mean? I have 4 quality settings on my camera. Economy, standard, fine, and super fine. Do I need to retake them in Economy mode? I seem to remember having some of those rejected by this site at some time in the past.

/ Pics of the DX29, grapple, etc. #7  
Hi Teach,
Jim has given you good advice and one more thing you can do is resize your photos down to an exceptable size for the forum thread . I will try and paste this site for you to use, actually quite easy. RobS and Gatorboy got me straightened out using this method some time ago.

scotty Photosize

I tried resizing them to less than 1kb on a photo managing program that came with the camera, but they come out about like a postage stamp. I posted one or two here before and they were really small on my screen, then it started telling me my pics were too big. -- Pics on same day, same settings for the camera, same size, but suddenly they were too big for the site.

I'll retake them in economy mode when I get a chance and see what happens. I'm wondering if there is something about my camera that makes this more difficult than it should be. I always seem to have problems with image size when I email them to people, too, despite setting everything to a minimum. As it is, I have about a hundred photos on a 512 meg card and it still says I can take 999 more (largest displayed number) at the present settings.

This is resized down to 99kb.

Attachments

• 874229-PICT1189.BMP
    87.9 KB · Views: 386
Like I said, about the size of a postage stamp. I'll try retaking the rest of them, but for now, here's a little one of the new toy, same location and distance as the Kubota in the previous post.

Attachments

• 874232-PICT1190.BMP
    87.9 KB · Views: 311
   / Pics of the DX29, grapple, etc. #10  
Hi Teach,
Well, I presently use a Kodak 340 camera. There are options for the resolution/size. Im not really up on all of this so dont want to lead you astray. But at one time I was experiencing the same problems as you /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I think once you get that straightened out you should be good to go. Im looking foward to your new tractor pics. We have a big Case IH dealer only about 30 mins southwest of here in Salem,Ny along RT#22 and I always get a crick in my neck driving by /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

scotty