Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Pics of the DX29, grapple, etc.

I hope these fit. This is the B7100, now at the dealership.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    CIH D40, JD5310, Mule 610

Default Re: Pics of the DX29, grapple, etc.

I don't see nothing......

This is the new toy, same place and distance. As you can see, it's a little bigger. More tomorrow. It's getting late. I have almost 7 hours on it already.

Me either. I wonder what happened? I'll try again with the second one and then I'm done for the night. 5:00 comes early. \

Too big.

These pics are 640 x 480, standard quality from a 5 megapixel camera. I guess I need to resize them, so I hope you guys aren't in a hurry to see them.

Epic Contributor
    R.I.P.
    Tractor
    NHTC45D, NH LB75B, Ford Jubilee

</font><font color="blue" class="small">(
    Too big.

These pics are 640 x 480, standard quality from a 5 megapixel camera. I guess I need to resize them, so I hope you guys aren't in a hurry to see them. )</font>

Your picture size is fine, but you need to set your jpg compression quality way down so the photo file size will be lower. My 640x480 pictures normally run 50-70 kbytes.

What do you mean? I have 4 quality settings on my camera. Economy, standard, fine, and super fine. Do I need to retake them in Economy mode? I seem to remember having some of those rejected by this site at some time in the past.

Tractor
    1986 MF 1040, 1942 Farmall A, 1949 Farmall Super A

Hi Teach,
    Jim has given you good advice and one more thing you can do is resize your photos down to an exceptable size for the forum thread . I will try and paste this site for you to use, actually quite easy. RobS and Gatorboy got me straightened out using this method some time ago.

scotty Photosize

I tried resizing them to less than 1kb on a photo managing program that came with the camera, but they come out about like a postage stamp. I posted one or two here before and they were really small on my screen, then it started telling me my pics were too big. -- Pics on same day, same settings for the camera, same size, but suddenly they were too big for the site.

I'll retake them in economy mode when I get a chance and see what happens. I'm wondering if there is something about my camera that makes this more difficult than it should be. I always seem to have problems with image size when I email them to people, too, despite setting everything to a minimum. As it is, I have about a hundred photos on a 512 meg card and it still says I can take 999 more (largest displayed number) at the present settings.

This is resized down to 99kb.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Like I said, about the size of a postage stamp. I'll try retaking the rest of them, but for now, here's a little one of the new toy, same location and distance as the kubota in the previous post.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tractor
    1986 MF 1040, 1942 Farmall A, 1949 Farmall Super A

Hi Teach,
    Well, I presently use a Kodak 340 camera. There are options for the resolution/size. Im not really up on all of this so dont want to lead you astray. But at one time I was experiencing the same problems as you [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I think once you get that straightened out you should be good to go. Im looking foward to your new tractor pics. We have a big Case IH dealer only about 30 mins southwest of here in Salem,Ny along RT#22 and I always get a crick in my neck driving by [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

scotty

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast