Case-Big Red Sales Event ???

/ Case-Big Red Sales Event ??? #1  

Spin

First post on this forum. Thanks for any help! Does any one know about Case's "Cash Back" offer? Is the cash back on a cash only purchase or is it an incentive from Case to buy regardless of any finance options? A dealer I'm talking to says it applys only to a cash sale. I was wondering if I need to consult another dealer? Thanks for any help. Spin

/ Case-Big Red Sales Event ??? #2  
Your dealer is correct. The cash back offer is for customers not wanting to take advantage of CNH's low rate financing.

/ Case-Big Red Sales Event ???
Thanks for the reply. I guess the way I understand pricing on Case tractors is that Case lets the dealer set pricing within the 25% margin. It is then up to each dealer to determine the amount of profit they need to operate their business. Some dealers that do volume sales will work a 3-6%, while some dealers can work with a 9-15% margin. I guess I just want more of an incentive to Case, other than just a low APR. Thanks again. Spin

/ Case-Big Red Sales Event ??? #4  
So what kind of jobs are you needing a tractor for? Large or small?

/ Case-Big Red Sales Event ??? #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Your dealer is correct. The cash back offer is for customers not wanting to take advantage of CNH's low rate financing. )</font>

So who "gets" the cash back? Does the dealer work it into the deal or does the buyer get it after the deal is made and financing is being worked on?
Bob

I'm looking at a JX 75, with the LX232 FEL, 900lbs. BB w/ rippers. It'll be for a newly subdivided 20 ac. "gentlemen" ranch in MT. Uses will be everything from weed/sage abatement. grading for new roads, maintenance on existing gravel roads, cut/fill for pads: house, barn and garages. Future uses will be 1- 1.25 mi. of drilled and doweled lodge pole fencing, turn-outs. manure spreading... I have lots of ideas and just will need more attachments...of course $$$ and time!

The $500 cash back is not a deal breaker at all. It's just that the Case website does not clearly state that "cash back" is on a cash sale only. I am more than happy to take financing at 4.9%. I will be calling Case Monday am. to confirm. Spin

I called Case Monday morning. The fellow from Case said that he couldn't answer that "question." He said that the "western sales manager" would have to answer how the "cash-back" offer worked. I called at 9am and as of 8pm still haven't got a phone call back from any one. ???? Nice! Spin

/ Case-Big Red Sales Event ??? #8  
I'm puzzled. How are you going to have roads, 1.25 miles of fence, and all that other stuff on only 20 acres? Did you mean 200?

Easy. Nearly 3,000' of perimeter fencing, 4 fenced lined driveways, acreage split in 1/2 for pasture land, 2 Siamese riding rings (150' X 250'), misc. decorative fencing.

I did get a return call from Case...cash-back on cash sale only. Oh well, it was only $500 any way, right? Spin

/ Case-Big Red Sales Event ??? #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Easy. Nearly 3,000' of perimeter fencing, 4 fenced lined driveways, acreage split in 1/2 for pasture land, 2 Siamese riding rings (150' X 250'), misc. decorative fencing.

I did get a return call from Case...cash-back on cash sale only. Oh well, it was only $500 any way, right? Spin )</font>

Does the dealer get it or do you, the buyer???
Bob