C-IH Tractor Parts CD ROMS....they are back!!

/ C-IH Tractor Parts CD ROMS....they are back!! #1  

bermuda_ken

Bronze Member
Tractor
IH 782 & IH 982
CNH has re-released the parts catalog CD ROMS that were "retired" a couple years ago. These CD ROMS are divided into several categories, ie: Combines, 4wd, tractor under 100HP, tractors over 100 HP, implements, ect. These are great to use for reference or create workshop drawings.

Call me toll free at 1-866-FARMALL if you have questions or need to order one.

Attachments

• 886465-IH-CDROM.JPG
    886465-IH-CDROM.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 257
   / C-IH Tractor Parts CD ROMS....they are back!!
CNH has re-released the parts catalog CD ROMS that were "retired" a couple years ago. These CD ROMS are divided into several categories, ie: Combines, 4wd, tractor under 100HP, tractors over 100 HP, implements, ect. These are great to use for reference or create workshop drawings.

Call me toll free at 1-866-FARMALL if you have questions or need to order one.

/ C-IH Tractor Parts CD ROMS....they are back!! #3  
How up to date are they? What are the newest models covered?

/ C-IH Tractor Parts CD ROMS....they are back!! #4  
How up to date are they? What are the newest models covered?

/ C-IH Tractor Parts CD ROMS....they are back!! #5  
It would be nice to see the machines listed. I got one off ebay a while back but it didn't cover my NH TC48DA. The fellow allowed me to return it for a full refund.

/ C-IH Tractor Parts CD ROMS....they are back!! #6  
It would be nice to see the machines listed. I got one off ebay a while back but it didn't cover my NH TC48DA. The fellow allowed me to return it for a full refund.

The CD ROM that covers the entire DX FARMALL tractor range is current to cover tractors made thru 2005. The NH models are NOT included in this CD ROM. If anyone is interested in this I.M. me here or ring me at 1-866-FARMALL (327-6255).

The CD ROM that covers the entire DX FARMALL tractor range is current to cover tractors made thru 2005. The NH models are NOT included in this CD ROM. If anyone is interested in this I.M. me here or ring me at 1-866-FARMALL (327-6255).