MX120 showing hot

/ MX120 showing hot #1  

Robcat

I have an MX120 that started showing no heat on the engine temperature gauge, I changed the switch in the motor and now it reads just about in the red. I changed the dash gauge and it still reads in the red. I checked block with temperature gun and it is only reading 80.C when working. Any suggestions? robcat@mts.net

/ MX120 showing hot
I have an MX120 that started showing no heat on the engine temperature gauge, I changed the switch in the motor and now it reads just about in the red. I changed the dash gauge and it still reads in the red. I checked block with temperature gun and it is only reading 80.C when working. Any suggestions? robcat@mts.net

/ MX120 showing hot
It was a faulty sending unit on the motor.

/ MX120 showing hot
It was a faulty sending unit on the motor.

/ MX120 showing hot #5  
I'm glad you got to the bottom of it. It's a pity you had to change so many parts to get the right one. I wish we could have been some help diagnosing the problem, but not many on this forum have experience with tractors that large.

/ MX120 showing hot #6  
I'm glad you got to the bottom of it. It's a pity you had to change so many parts to get the right one. I wish we could have been some help diagnosing the problem, but not many on this forum have experience with tractors that large.