Tractor
    Farm Pro 2425, MF 50, JD B, Farmall Super MTA

Default PTO SMTA 53 removal

I have to take the axles off my SMTA to get at a spit PTO shaft. Any ideas about where to get a parts break down picture of this process.

Tractor

Default PTO SMTA 53 removal

I have to take the axles off my SMTA to get at a spit PTO shaft. Any ideas about where to get a parts break down picture of this process.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Case-International 385, Kubota L5450 w/LA1150A loader

Default Re: PTO SMTA 53 removal

I can't help you with that project, but would suggest posting below under the heading "Vintage Tractors" or above in the "Parts/Repairs" section. There's not much activity here in the Case-IH forum. Maybe there aren't as many problems with these tractors ? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I hope you get all your problems worked out. Let us know how you make out with the electrical problems.
    Gene

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Case-International 385, Kubota L5450 w/LA1150A loader

I can't help you with that project, but would suggest posting below under the heading "Vintage Tractors" or above in the "Parts/Repairs" section. There's not much activity here in the Case-IH forum. Maybe there aren't as many problems with these tractors ? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I hope you get all your problems worked out. Let us know how you make out with the electrical problems.
    Gene

Elite Member
    Tractor
    IH 2444

Yesterdaystractors.com has a good forum on old IH and Farmall tractors. Lots of guys over there work on old Farmalls.
    Sorry I cannot help.
    Ben

Elite Member
    Tractor
    IH 2444

Yesterdaystractors.com has a good forum on old IH and Farmall tractors. Lots of guys over there work on old Farmalls.
    Sorry I cannot help.
    Ben

Tractor

I was able to get the PTO Planitarium out. There was grease and dirt that was keeping the Planitarium stuck. But with a gental hand and a big crow bar all was undone. Now all I need is a new PTO shaft 12.5" with a three small circle gear circle that fits into the bigger geared circle.