Case IH DX34 Close To Pulling The trigger

/ Case IH DX34 Close To Pulling The trigger #1  

DANOCHEESE

Gold Member
Just left the dealership, priced out a DX34 with a bunch of toys. Anything I should be concerned about with the DX34???? The dealership is great. They take care of customers. great parts guy. Finanacing 0/36.

Just looking for any imput on the performance of this tractor.

/ Case IH DX34 Close To Pulling The trigger #3  
The Case forum doesn't get much traffic. But as the Case/Farmall DX34 is a twin tractor to the New Holland TC34, you may want to go look at the New Holland forum for issues.

I know I looked at the older TC33 and thought it was one of the best designed tractors I ever had the pleasure of sitting on. I ended up buying a smaller TC. Case/New Holland makes both tractors, they are virtually identical except for paint and some trim. New Holland offers SuperSteer as an option, but a standard TC34 would be mechaincally the same as a DX34.

/ Case IH DX34 Close To Pulling The trigger
Thnaks Bob. I like the tractor. That is what counts. I guess I will just have to buy it and start posting pictures. The saleman said I could demo the new st485( I think that was the number) Big monster with 8 tires. He aslo said to be carfull if I can handle it I may get put to work by a few farmers. Hard to find help these days.

/ Case IH DX34 Close To Pulling The trigger #5  
Hi there Dano

Well did you make the purchase yet? My dealer delivered a DX29 today and while talking to the salesman who delivered it, I decided he should take back the 29 and deliver a DX34. It cost about $1,500 more, but has a larger bucket and 5 extra horsepower at the PTO. So the new one will be here tomorrow morning, along with the canopy to help keep the sun/rain off and a quick connect for the 3-point hitch.

Will post a few pics tomorrow.

Greg

/ Case IH DX34 Close To Pulling The trigger #6  
Here's a couple pics of the new DX34. So far I love it, but only had a BX2200 for comparison.

Greg

Attachments

• DSC_0027.JPG
    DSC_0027.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 2,014
  • DSC_0031.JPG
    DSC_0031.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 3,448
   / Case IH DX34 Close To Pulling The trigger
I spent today looking at a few other tractors just to make sure the 34 is what I want. Found a NH 34 same thing, nobody at the dealer to get a price. If you would'nt mind can you shoot me a PM on the price you paid? My salesman went fishing Thursday ( I gave him permission) so I hav'nt sat down and beat him with a fence post over price yet. I sure like the 34. I have a small farm about 300 miles away so I can haul this from the acreage here to the farm to mow.

/ Case IH DX34 Close To Pulling The trigger #8  
Looks great and ready to go to work, good luck with it!

/ Case IH DX34 Close To Pulling The trigger #9  
The wife says that's a nice looking QH in the background, does she barrel race by any chance. :)

/ Case IH DX34 Close To Pulling The trigger #10  
Yup! Hopefully shell pass on some of her turning ability to her baby!

BTW....you're not the infamous LarryD from Oak Harbor are you? hahaha