Tractor
    Case DX35

Default New DX35

I traded my TC30 for a DX35. After a day of playing around i'm glad I did. Can't wait to get into those dirt piles. The backhoe is a Bradco 509 and has a Bradco hydraulic thumb.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dan, Case DX35, Bradco B/H

Bronze Member

Default Re: New DX35

Nice looking machine! I really liked the Case Farmall Line, but went with another brand because there were no Case Dealers within about a 45 min. drive. Looks like you've got lots of fun, I mean work, ahead of you...and the right equipment to get it finished with!
    Instead of being a patriot on the 4th of July, be a patriot year round....Buy American!

Elite Member
    Tractor
    2003 NH TN70A

Quote Originally Posted by DanCT
    I traded my TC30 for a DX35. After a day of playing around i'm glad I did. Can't wait to get into those dirt piles. The backhoe is a Bradco 509 and has a Bradco hydraulic thumb.
    Sweet! I almost went with a Case DX55, but the local dealer was difficult to work with. Case makes a good product.
    Bob

Epic Contributor
    R.I.P.
    Tractor
    NHTC45D, NH LB75B, Ford Jubilee

Quote Originally Posted by DanCT
    Congratulations Dan! That's a lot more tractor than the TC30. It's a good sized platform for that Bradco backhoe. You will have lots of fun with your dirt piles. The hydraulic thumb looks like a great addition. Did you have a specific use for it or just general chores?
    Jim

Tractor
    Case DX35

Actually, I just wanted an new tractor but when I told my wife we could pick up rocks with it, she insisted I buy it (well not really insisted but she liked the idea). Since then we have been cutting brush and it's great for grabbing the brush for transport. And you're right, it is quite a bit more tractor than the TC30.
    Dan, Case DX35, Bradco B/H

Tractor
    NH TC45D

Very nice machine. I'm jealous
    Bob
    "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
    - Albert Einstein

Robert -- As you can see by checking the dates of the posts, this is not a real active forum here. Most Case owners, like myself, end up on the NH board. The JD board is pretty active, too, and the kubota board is right up there in post count.
    Rich
    300 hours on the DX29, 850 on the JD 240 and too many to count on the Cadet
    Funk, Ohio