New DX35

/ New DX35 #1  

DanCT

Tractor
Case DX35
I traded my TC30 for a DX35. After a day of playing around i'm glad I did. Can't wait to get into those dirt piles. The backhoe is a Bradco 509 and has a Bradco hydraulic thumb.

Attachments

• 07-29-0603.JPG
    07-29-0603.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 1,027
   / New DX35 #2  
Nice looking machine! I really liked the Case Farmall Line, but went with another brand because there were no Case Dealers within about a 45 min. drive. Looks like you've got lots of fun, I mean work, ahead of you...and the right equipment to get it finished with!

/ New DX35 #3  
DanCT said:
I traded my TC30 for a DX35. After a day of playing around i'm glad I did. Can't wait to get into those dirt piles. The backhoe is a Bradco 509 and has a Bradco hydraulic thumb.

Sweet! I almost went with a Case DX55, but the local dealer was difficult to work with. Case makes a good product.
Bob

/ New DX35 #4  
DanCT said:

Congratulations Dan! That's a lot more tractor than the TC30. It's a good sized platform for that Bradco backhoe. You will have lots of fun with your dirt piles. The hydraulic thumb looks like a great addition. Did you have a specific use for it or just general chores?

/ New DX35
Actually, I just wanted an new tractor but when I told my wife we could pick up rocks with it, she insisted I buy it (well not really insisted but she liked the idea). Since then we have been cutting brush and it's great for grabbing the brush for transport. And you're right, it is quite a bit more tractor than the TC30.

/ New DX35 #7  
Robert -- As you can see by checking the dates of the posts, this is not a real active forum here. Most Case owners, like myself, end up on the NH board. The JD board is pretty active, too, and the Kubota board is right up there in post count.