Can someone help me ID this International tractor?

/ Can someone help me ID this International tractor? #1  

treeguy27

I just bought this International tractor. I do not know what model it is. I have looked for model #'s but found nothing. It has a 6 cylinder gas engine. It was supposedly bought used from the Hiway dept.

I have several #'s off of it but assume they are just part #'s
375581R1 is on top of tranny
367511R4 is on engine block
3-20-k and 2-21-K and several other similar #'s are on tags rivited to different parts.

Here are a couple of pics.

IM002063.jpg

IM002061.jpg

IM002065.jpg

/ Can someone help me ID this International tractor? #2  
Industrial 606 with optional underslung exhaust ?

Well my best guess anyway.
Ben

/ Can someone help me ID this International tractor? #3  
This looks like a 2504 tractor, but the 2504 has a 4 cylinder engine. Are there any other part numbers you can give??

/ Can someone help me ID this International tractor? #4  
Try asking in the General IH forum on the Red Power Magazine site. These are very active IH forums for older stuff and I am sure you will get an answer quickly.

Red Power IH forums

/ Can someone help me ID this International tractor?
Thanks for the help so far Guys.
I will post this at the Red Power site too.

/ Can someone help me ID this International tractor? #8  
It looks like it could be an early 530, say 1960

/ Can someone help me ID this International tractor? #9  
It was supposedly bought used from the Hiway dept.
Phone or stop by the Highway Dept's equipment shop. Ask for the oldest employee, who likely is familiar with it. If you are real lucky he might want a weekend job getting it set up for you.

/ Can someone help me ID this International tractor? #10  
The numbers you listed are the production dates for the various parts. For example the "3-20-K" stands for March 20, 1964. (K=1964) Therefore, you know that your tractor is younger than that. As far as what model it is, it looks exactly like my International 504D, but that model only had four cylinder engines. The tractor serial number and identification plate should be on the clutch bellhousing up in front of the tip of the brake pedals near the bottom edge of the hood. Hope this helps. John