International 3514 TLB

/ International 3514 TLB #1  

percefullr

Tractor
International 3514
I recently purchased an International 3514 Tractor/Loader/Backhoe from an individual in Pennsylvania who had acquired it at an estate auction. It has been pretty well cared for except the hoses are getting brittle. I plan on replacing all the hoses eventually. The engine, 188ci diesel, runs good and the hydrostatic drive seems to be ok. I am interested in finding other owners who know all the ins and outs of the operation of the tractor. For instance, what is the small T-handle pull lever on the floor to the right of the operator? I had assumed it was the PTO, but I don't know. Also, does anyone know the dates for the serial numbers of the units. Mine is 1840D.
I am assuming the D is for diesel.
Hope to hear from you hydrostatic enthusiasts soon.
Bob

/ International 3514 TLB #2  
Binderbooks.com has trhe operators manual for $19.95 + S&h.
I recommend getting at least that manual for the machine.
Ben

/ International 3514 TLB #3  
Hi , i have a 3514 that runs & drives that i want to sell in case your are interested . doesnt show much wear & tear . previous owner who i have known a long time installed o-rings in backhoe control valve incorrectly & it swings right all the time . i want $2,000 obo or trade .
regards , Rodger

/ International 3514 TLB #4  
My friend has one that I borrowed last spring. The handle to the right of the seat on his was the valve that diverts flow from the power steering to the backhoe swing function. It moves up and down about 1/2". I got him an original parts manual on ebay for about $10. The machine is something of an orphan but I thought it was pretty well built.

Rodger - where are you? That's important with machines over 10,000 lb.

/ International 3514 TLB #5  
775 old herald harbor rd , Crownsville Md 21032 . 6 miles out of Annapolis & 20 miles south of Baltimore . a buddy of mine can deliver , let me know the address 4 a quote .
regards , Rodger

/ International 3514 TLB #7  
looking for 388208R92 relief valves for 3514 IHC loader b/hoe, needed a pump seal kit but had no luck finding parts, so changed pump to a cessna 25503 LSA... close replacement pump. Still need relief valve tho'..Thanx RDR:

/ International 3514 TLB #8  
I recently purchased an International 3514 Tractor/Loader/Backhoe from an individual in Pennsylvania who had acquired it at an estate auction. It has been pretty well cared for except the hoses are getting brittle. I plan on replacing all the hoses eventually. The engine, 188ci diesel, runs good and the hydrostatic drive seems to be ok. I am interested in finding other owners who know all the ins and outs of the operation of the tractor. For instance, what is the small T-handle pull lever on the floor to the right of the operator? I had assumed it was the PTO, but I don't know. Also, does anyone know the dates for the serial numbers of the units. Mine is 1840D.
I am assuming the D is for diesel.
Hope to hear from you hydrostatic enthusiasts soon.
Bob

I also have a 3514 gas model loader and would like to exchange information with you.

/ International 3514 TLB #9  
i am looking to buy a 3514 international backhoe but don't know much about them. what should i look for. this machine is a diesel. i would like to know what year it is but i can't seem to find anything on the internet about this. the ser # is 2815. what is this machine worth. the paint i good and comes with 6ft bucket and a set of forks. the rubber is good. some of the cab glass is broken out.

/ International 3514 TLB #10  
Brad if you bought that you got a deal.