dx 33

/ dx 33 #1  

huckie

Bronze Member
Tractor
kubota L3240 dt
I was just wondering who makes these tractors and where they are made. And if they are the same as a new holland? thank you.

/ dx 33 #2  
The motors are made by Shibaura and yes they are the same as New Holland. The Case's are just a different color and with a different shape of hood and lights.

/ dx 33 #3  
Redneck_Randy said:
The motors are made by Shibaura and yes they are the same as New Holland. The Case's are just a different color and with a different shape of hood and lights.

I have heard that they come off the same assembly line - some red and some blue. Can you confirm?

/ dx 33 #4  
SWB said:
I have heard that they come off the same assembly line - some red and some blue. Can you confirm?

Sorry, I have no idea if they come off the same assembly line or not.

/ dx 33 #5  
SWB said:

I think it would be safe to assume this is the case, unless someone knows otherwise. Both New Holland and Case are divisions of the same company -- CNH. It would be kind of foolish of a company to tool two different factories for the same product.

/ dx 33 #6  
Unless sales were high enough to justify it. There are other minor differences in the two that might help it happen, but I would agree it's unlikely.