Silver Member
    Tractor
    CIH D40, JD5310, Mule 610

Default Rear Remote Hyd kit for D40

Just priced the kit (710366046) at two different places, $512. About twice what I thought would be. Is there anyplace on line that gives even a little break on price?

Default Re: Rear Remote Hyd kit for D40

I have a D35 and was quoted 503.00 per remote, plus 20.00 shipping early this month. I called around and found similar pricing except one place offered to ship for the 503.00. They also told me that the remotes for the DX are less expensive. When I purchased the tractor eight months ago the remotes were a 600.00 option. The dealer honored that price so I just had them install since I would be in the dirt etc. But I'm with you, after reading this net I thought they would be half of what they cost.

Epic Contributor
    R.I.P.
    Tractor
    NHTC45D, NH LB75B, Ford Jubilee

Quote Originally Posted by klm
    Just priced the kit (710366046) at two different places, $512. About twice what I thought would be. Is there anyplace on line that gives even a little break on price?
    They used to be 1/2 that price. But just within the last year CNH raised their prices. For my tractor, I paid $250 for the first one in 2001 and about $215 each for the next two a little over two years ago. Those days are gone.
    Jim

Tractor
    Case IH DX45

I just paid a little over $700 (parts and labor) to have another remote installed at the dealership on my DX45.

Moses