Default O-ring for IH 244 compact

I'm having trouble finding any parts for my International Harvester 244 compact tractor. Any idea where I can get an o-ring?

Thanks,
    Brian

Tractor
    MF 1440-4 PowerShuttle

Default Re: O-ring for IH 244 compact

Quote Originally Posted by Brijones90
    I'm having trouble finding any parts for my International Harvester 244 compact tractor. Any idea where I can get an o-ring?

Thanks,
    Brian
    Brian,
    Most tractor places have a drawered box of o-rings. They should have one that will work. If they don't post again.

Tractor
    NHTC45D, NH LB75B, Ford Jubilee

Thanks,
    Brian
    You might try:

Walts
    Jim

Tractor
    1986 MF 1040, 1942 Farmall A, 1949 Farmall Super A

Thanks,
    Brian
    Mornin Brian,
    Im still getting parts for my two old Farmalls, 57 yrs old and 64 yrs old, from my local Case IH dealer. Im sure that your local dealer supports that tractor with parts availability !

In the event that you cant get the o-ring that way. Try Gordon Rubber & Packing Co, Inc. Derby, Ct phone 203-735-7441. They have every 0-ring that the good Lord ever created !
    scotty

,,,course,,it is gas,and gas is,,well,gas,,so,,but it kills the @#$$ oughta them yellow jackets,,,thingy

http://www.tractorbynet.com/content/...onth-scott_vt/