< 31 hp models gone

/ < 31 hp models gone #1  

newred

Bronze Member
Tractor
CaseIH DX26
Looking at CaseIH site this morning I see all models under 31 hp gone ! Salesman told me this fall he had heard they`d be gone by spring. I checked NewHolland site and they still have all theirs so hopefully that will keeeps parts available. Sales man did say they`d have parts atleast 10 years , but I hope to have it longer than 10 years and would they have sold enough in 2 years for an aftermarket supplier to be worth it ? Hope NewHolland keeps theirs a long time !

/ < 31 hp models gone #2  
I heard they were going to stop the smaller ones for Case. Just New Holland in the smaller ones. I have a New Holland Boomer with the previous style. I don't like the newer New Hollands with the lights going up and down.

As far as parts Case will have them for more than ten years. As long as they are selling they will keep making it and there will be cross overs from New Holland.

murph

/ < 31 hp models gone #3  
thcri said:
I heard they were going to stop the smaller ones for Case. Just New Holland in the smaller ones. I have a New Holland Boomer with the previous style. I don't like the newer New Hollands with the lights going up and down.

As far as parts Case will have them for more than ten years. As long as they are selling they will keep making it and there will be cross overs from New Holland.

murph
Friends
Recently two separate unrelated people told me that some time next year Fiat plans to spin off Case. A few folks have also told me that some or all of the Case compacts are being discontinued in the foreseeable future. Has any one else heard this or are these just unfounded rumors?

Not trying to stir anything just wondering what is happening.

This is all part of what I had heard about Case being sold off. I had heard they would loose enven more than just the 31hp and down but you never know what is fasct and what os fiction. 2007 should be a very interesting year.
Happy Tractoring
Chipperman

/ < 31 hp models gone #4  
The case dealer near me where I purchased my dx at is now moving towards more construction equipment than what they have done in the past. They have an excavator and a backhoe sittin on their lot now, since 'bout last week or so. I wonder if case is going to start leaning towards the construction field now. Just sumtin I noticed :D

-shiggy