Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Case DX55, Ford 850

Default Ordered DX55

I finally decided on the best tractor for my needs. I ordered a DX55, FEL w/QA bucket, 2 rear remotes, grill guard, R1 Ag tires, and loaded tires and/or wheel weights. I also ordered a Hinker QA snow blade for the loader. It will take 2 months to get the tractor since there are none in "inventory pool".
    Thanks everyone for your advice.

Default Re: Ordered DX55

What is the Hinker QA snowblade like? I didn't know anyone made one, so I created my own and the design needs a little work after this winter.
    Rich
    300 hours on the DX29, 850 on the JD 240 and too many to count on the Cadet
    Funk, Ohio

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Case DX55, Ford 850

The Hiniker plows are made for Skid Steers or anything that accepts the QA style attachments. They only make 2 sizes though, 90" and 96". They are 30" high so they move quite a bit of snow, but are probably too large for most smaller tractors. Curtis also makes plows for QA and has more variety. I went with Hiniker because the size was right and the price was 15% less. I'll have to add hoses to to my rear remotes to use the power angle feature.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    TC55DA

It sound's like a nice setup you got all the option's i would want on a new one congrat's on your order .
    TC55DA 270TL ,Harley rake,Grader box ect ect ect