Dust Caps

/ Dust Caps #1  

barbindr

Tractor
Case DX25E
Hi everyone,
I'm a new member and owner of a DX25E. I'm looking for a part# for Dust Caps to cover the hydraulic connectors on the front of the tractor where the FEL is connected. I went to my dealer and he ordered them, but they are to big, the package says they are 3/8". The caps are a male type so the ID of the connector is smaller than 3/8". Any help would be greatly appreciated.

/ Dust Caps #2  
I will try to remember to check this afternoon - I still have the bags that the dust caps came in. I remember that I too had to come up with the proper part numbers because the parts dept. couldn't find the ones for the subcompacts.

Every time I've been to the parts dept, they complain about CNH's lousy parts cross reference system - drives them crazy trying to find parts. Apparently, CNH likes to change part numbers every 6-12 months or so, which makes it even more difficult. Hopefully, your parts guys can still find or cross reference the numbers that I'm going to give you.

/ Dust Caps
Thanks Bandit67 for your reply. I appreciate your help
Dean

/ Dust Caps #4  
I forgot to check yesterday, but I have a sticky note to remind me, so I should remember to get it for you in the next few days.

/ Dust Caps #5  
OK Dean, here it is. It's been a while, but if I recall correctly, the dust caps for the larger compact machines had 8 individual part numbers for the 4 sets of male & female dust caps. But for our smaller subcompacts, there were 4 part numbers that contained both male & female dust caps in each of the 4 colors.

Like I said, CNH is always changing numbers & packaging, but these numbers, if no longer valid, should help your parts guys track down the ones that you'll need for your machine.

Don't know which number goes with which of the 4 colors (red, blue, green, yellow, but here are the numbers off the bags that I got:
86597750, 86597751, 86597752, 86597753

Good luck.

/ Dust Caps
Hey Bandit67 tx for the part#. I'll go the my dealer and have them lookup those part#. I really appreciate your help, tx again.

Dean