any 1060JXC owners out there ?

/ any 1060JXC owners out there ? #1  

Mailman17

Bronze Member
Tractor
2005 Mahindra 4110 TLB
Just wondering how you like this tractor ? any replies ? ...

/ any 1060JXC owners out there ? #2  
I think you would get more replies if you asked the TN60 owners (the Case equivalent) in the New Holland forum.

/ any 1060JXC owners out there ? #3  
I purchased a 1060JXC last spring. It was delivered in fall, and I purchased an Allied loader for it as well.

It came with front wheel assist which is well worth the extra money. Makes the tractor very powerful for its size. It's a low profile tractor which is good for stability since the loader is a 2595 model which is a bit big but Buhler doesn't make a kit to mount a smaller loader on that tractor for some reason.

The principal reason I got the 1060 was that it comes standard with a creeper transmission which I need for my strawberry planting. The JX55 needs to be special ordered to get a creeper. And the creeper on the JX55 won't work in reverse.

Has a nice high-speed gear of 17 mph.

Being low profile, the platform straddles the transmission, so the platform is not flat, but the bump is not that high anyway. Otherwise the platform is very roomy, the seat's comfy and the steering wheel tilts and telescopes. Hugh improvement over my CIH 395.

I didn't get a cab since that would prevent me from accessing a couple of buildings on my farm. I also did not get the hydraulic shuttle.

The horsepower rating is about 50 PTO, but it registered 55 on the dynamometer.

I don't have any major complaints about it. I would have preferred a crank-type 3PTH leveller though. That's standard on the 1075.