Identify this tractor?

/ Identify this tractor? #1  

saintroad

Would appreciate if anyone could help me identify this tractor. Relative told
me it was a Case 560 (which I can only find as a Case trencher) and it was made in 1991. Can someone look at the pic, then advise me about it, the HP, and a decent value price it. It is in great shape overall.

Thanks for all of the input! :D
Saint

case.jpg

/ Identify this tractor? #2  
Looks like it could be a Case/IH model 235. Around 20HP and price range in the neighborhood of 5k to 6K.

/ Identify this tractor? #3  
Have to agree with it looking like a 235 or 234 if gear drive. Those tractors were built by Mitshibitshi for Ih and then Case IH before managment made the choice not to sell them.

/ Identify this tractor? #4  
It is the Case/IH version of the series. It looks to be the biggest of this series being CASE/IH 255. The other posts are correct in the fact it was built by Mitsubishi.

/ Identify this tractor? #5  
Welcome to TBN, saintroad. Are you thinking about buying this unit? Where are you located? Looks similar to a Mitsubishi I saw this past week. It's amazing how many tractors were/are made by different company's and rebadged(?) as some other brand. Roadside dealer I saw had Mitsubishi, Yanmar/zen-oh(?). Cheap too. Close enough that I will go back and take pics. I think he said the Mitsubishi was a 4cyl. 38hp diesel, fairly large tractor by looking (bigger than an 8/9n Ford).