Case 220 value

/ Case 220 value #1  

dodge85rc

Bronze Member
Went and looked at a 220 case today. It has the optional hydro lift, L44 deck, good shape all around, tires were even still full of air and looked decent. Steering was tight. Didn't look to have any major leaks anywhere. However it has not been ran for several years and has been parked in a garage up on blocks. The deck is in nice shape, blades look almost new and the spindles seem good. The guy who is selling it is somebody I know so I want to be honest with him when I make an offer. He told me to look around online and see what they are going for and then make him an offer. But I am not really finding much about their value online, at least not one that isn't running. Whats a fair price?

/ Case 220 value
Well according to that search ~$400 seems to be the average price for the runners and ~$200 seems to be the average for the junkers. So I guess I'll start in the middle at $300, which really for what I would be getting is a steal as far as I am concerned.

/ Case 220 value #4  
I have to agree with Dodge. I paid $550 for mine a year ago with a fresh rebuilt engine.Blower and Mower Deck. But that was after my house burnt to the ground and the seller felt sorry for me.