Friction disc and pulley 446

/ Friction disc and pulley 446 #1  

Nort

Tractor
1982 case 446
Does anyone know where or how much I can get a friction disc and pulley for my 82 case 446 at first I thought it was a bad clutch slipping and just needed adjusted but found out when inspecting that half the friction plate was missing. We don't have a ingersoll dealer in our area so I visited my local case dealer they called and ordered one but small time dealer and worried about the farmers that are in the fields more than me it's been 2 weeks now grass is getting tall

/ Friction disc and pulley 446 #3  
J.I. Case/Tenneco SOLD the garden tractor division lock, stock and barrel in late 1983 and they stopped supporting these machines sometime after 1986 when Case totally severed ties with the buyer, Ingersoll. That fact makes trying to buy parts from a Case/IH dealer very difficult since many of them no longer have any access to parts manuals.

The e-mail address supplied by Ken is your best source for new parts at a fair price and rapid delivery. Brian is well known in the community as a highly respected Ingersoll dealer. You should keep his contact information on file because you will most assuredly need it.