case/ingersoll blade,tire chains,sleeve hitch

/ case/ingersoll blade,tire chains,sleeve hitch #1  

coobie

Tractor
Kubota RTV 1100c, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .
I have some ingersoll/case parts for sale in classified adds.coobie

/ case/ingersoll blade,tire chains,sleeve hitch
Better pics up now of the blade.coobie

/ case/ingersoll blade,tire chains,sleeve hitch #3  
I looked for your ad under Garden Tractors/Case as well as Ingersoll and found nothing.

You need to either put a link here or a full description on how to find the stuff.

I looked for your ad under Garden Tractors/Case as well as Ingersoll and found nothing.

You need to either put a link here or a full description on how to find the stuff.
Sorry,I stated in my orginal post the items are listed in the private party classifieds sales on this website.coobie

Last edited:
   / case/ingersoll blade,tire chains,sleeve hitch #5  
The only thread that I can see on this forum with your name on it is this one and the words Private Classifeds do not seem to be there.

I take it that the sleeve hitch adapter is sold. If so, you should consider saying that.

So do you have the lift arm for the blade because it is nowhere in sight?

The only thread that I can see on this forum with your name on it is this one and the words Private Classifeds do not seem to be there.

I take it that the sleeve hitch adapter is sold. If so, you should consider saying that.

Sorry I did not provide the information you think I should have posted.Sleeve hitch is sold pending funds.Anything else I should do to suit your fancy?coobie

I also want to say you my friend are knuckle head,

/ case/ingersoll blade,tire chains,sleeve hitch #8  
I also want to say you my friend are knuckle head,

Thank you for that observation.

However, it is YOU that is trying to sell these items, not me.

If you want people that are visiting this forum to FIND your listing, then the smart thing to do is to make it EASY for them to do so.

If you want people to buy your blade, then the smart thing to do is to show the blade, the adaptor plate AND the lift link so that they know to a certainty the blade is complete.

If the F-27 adapter is SOLD, then the smart thing to do is to say so in plain English in your listing.

Since you have not done any of those smart things and have chosen to launch a personal attack on me for trying to help you, I can only conclude that you are far from being as smart as you think you are.

So....who's the knucklehead now?

Had you answered the questions instead of being the obnoxious twit you are, I would have taken your listing to my Case forum so that the 1650 members could have seen it and ....perhaps bought the items. At this point, you are welcome to place your items in that magic place where the sun never shines.

Thank you for that observation.

However, it is YOU that is trying to sell these items, not me.

If you want people that are visiting this forum to FIND your listing, then the smart thing to do is to make it EASY for them to do so.

If you want people to buy your blade, then the smart thing to do is to show the blade, the adaptor plate AND the lift link so that they know to a certainty the blade is complete.

If the F-27 adapter is SOLD, then the smart thing to do is to say so in plain English in your listing.

Since you have not done any of those smart things and have chosen to launch a personal attack on me for trying to help you, I can only conclude that you are far from being as smart as you think you are.

So....who's the knucklehead now?

Had you answered the questions instead of being the obnoxious twit you are, I would have taken your listing to my Case forum so that the 1650 members could have seen it and ....perhaps bought the items. At this point, you are welcome to place your items in that magic place where the sun never shines.
Thank you for your observation.Maybe you should consider taking some ANGER management classes.LOL.

Last edited:
Sow blade & chains reduced to $225 hitch adapter is sold.coobie

Attachments

• Ford Truck 283.jpg
    Ford Truck 283.jpg
    724 KB · Views: 1,001