Where to buy ingersoll rand bl375 backhoe parts?

/ Where to buy ingersoll rand bl375 backhoe parts? #1  

Cigar Face

Banned
Tractor
deere,kubota,case,sears,new holland, Mf
I need a new bucket quick disconnect and hydraulic fluid filters. Looks like I can't find anywhere to find the parts for this thing. Any help is great thanks

/ Where to buy ingersoll rand bl375 backhoe parts? #2  
See a Bobcat dealer. This is same machine as B300 Bobcat TLB

/ Where to buy ingersoll rand bl375 backhoe parts?
Great thanks sir

/ Where to buy ingersoll rand bl375 backhoe parts? #4  
Just be sure you are setting down when you hear the price of hydraulic filter.

Just be sure you are setting down when you hear the price of hydraulic filter.

Yeah I just researched it. Sorry for my ignorance, I was just under the machine and I can't find the **** filter anywhere. I saw all the lines and pump but no **** filter what the heck. Not my machine. Machine at work that I was asked to service and weld some crap on. Nothing seems to have been assembled on this machine for the ease of servicing in mind

/ Where to buy ingersoll rand bl375 backhoe parts? #6  
Why was this thread moved to the Case, Ingersoll Garden Tractor forum??????????

Ingersoll-Rand does not own Ingersoll Tractor nor did they at any time. They are two separate companies. This question has nothing to do with this forum.

Why was this thread moved to the Case, Ingersoll Garden Tractor forum??????????

Ingersoll-Rand does not own Ingersoll Tractor nor did they at any time. They are two separate companies. This question has nothing to do with this forum.
I NEED TO WORK ON A INGERSOLLRAND AND I SAW THE INGEROLL RAND AS A TOPIC. I DONT KNOW WHERE ELSE TO GO YOU YOUNG WIPPER SNAPPER. IM A OLD MAN AND NOT THAAT SAVY YET WITH FORUM TOPICS SO I SAW THIS THE PLACE TO GO. IM 73 YEARS OLD AND DISABLED BUT CAN STILL CHANGE A FILTER OR 2

/ Where to buy ingersoll rand bl375 backhoe parts? #8  
You are correct. You are not that savvy with forums.

Factually speaking, your original post was not placed in this forum by you. It is obvious to me by the time and date of your original post that you put it elsewhere on this site and one of the Moderators moved it to this forum in error out of ignorance. Ingersoll-Rand is a company that has been involved with many types of equipment but....never garden tractors... which is what this forum pertains to.

And just so you know, this "whipper snapper" is only 5 years younger than you are and society classifies me as an "old man" TOO. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

I'm sure that you are still on a learning curve with your computer but.....typing messages in ALL CAPITAL letters is the equivalent of shouting at someone in the same room as you are in. Good luck with your backhoe repairs.

/ Where to buy ingersoll rand bl375 backhoe parts? #9