need Case J-40 mower deck, where can I find one?

/ need Case J-40 mower deck, where can I find one? #1  

Von

Veteran Member, Advertiser
Tractor
Kubota B2710
Does anyone know where I can find a mower deck for a Case 222? the mower model is a J-40. I need to find a replacement for my dad's tractor. Even if I can just get the steel deck and change everything over to the new one. If anyone knows of a sorce please let me know. Thanks, Von

/ need Case J-40 mower deck, where can I find one? #2  
I have a deck 42" off a case 222. It has been rebuilt, painted and new decals. I will have to check to see if it is a J-40. If interested email me.

/ need Case J-40 mower deck, where can I find one? #3  
There are a lot of these decks out there Von. Also you can fit a 44", or a 48" deck on that tractor also. If the outher guys deck falls through, give me a PM, I know of a few places that may have one.

/ need Case J-40 mower deck, where can I find one?
Re: need Case J-40 mower deck, where can I find on

Jim, Paul,
Thanks guys, I know that the deck that is on the tractor is as wide as my dad can go. It just fits in the shed now, so he can't go any wider. Plus he has a ton of trees in his yard so its pretty tight in some spots. Like I said, if I could just find even a solid shell and switch all the spindles over to it we would be happy. But a complete one would be less headaches. We don't care if its new or used, (unless a new one is big $$$) Please let me know if you know of a sorce of one! Thanks, Von