Ingersoll 4020 Fuel Leak

/ Ingersoll 4020 Fuel Leak #1  

smartdog

Tractor
Kubota 3240
Has anyone replaced the fuel line from the fuel tank to the fuel pump.
I have a leak, but you can't see the line coming off bottom of tank,
and you can't see it until it comes up from under the frame & connects to fuel pump!
Help!

/ Ingersoll 4020 Fuel Leak #2  
You have to remove the seat pedestal and fenders to expose the tank straps. Once those are undone, the tank and old line can be pulled out after you cut any zip ties holding the line to the tractor. It's not that big of a job.

/ Ingersoll 4020 Fuel Leak
Ok, I was thinking that might be needed, but didn't want to go that route unless necessary.
Ty, for the help.

/ Ingersoll 4020 Fuel Leak
Thought I'd update for those needing to replace the tank or fuel line:

(If an implement is attached to the rear PTO, remove it).
Remove the seat frame/seat. Jack up the rear, remove wheels & fenders. Remove the bolts that secure the hydraulic lines on both sides, & swing them forward-they don't need to be removed. Remove the plate behind the fuel tank, it will allow access to the tank which needs to be removed from the back.
Pull the tank back only 6-8" to access the connection of the fuel line to the bottom of the tank. Cut off the fuel line just ahead of the connection, so you can pull the tank out & gingerly cut & peel the small piece of fuel line from the connector. I tried to reach down, loosen the clamp & twist the line off. Mine connector was plastic, & of course it broke.
Undo the other end of fuel line where it connects to the fuel pump. Feed an electrical wire fish(about an 8-10' section) thru the old fuel line by about 6", from the rear going forward. Then fed the new fuel line onto the back end of the fish, a few inches from the old line & tape the line to the fish very well. On the front end, I pulled the fish & line as my wife pushed the new line with the fish thru it from the rear end. She loved it. (Make sure your new fuel line is about 6" longer than needed, to have the slack to connect the line to fuel tank before pushing it forward into place).
Reconnect new fuel line, push tank forward into place, replace parts in reverse order of their removal.
Good luck.