case 220 snow blade

/ case 220 snow blade #1  

kmelion

Tractor
case 220
i have a case 220 lawn tractor and i'm looking for a snow blade and i have not had any luck. i live in south east michigan. any one able to help? and if any other brands would work that would help to.

thanks ron

/ case 220 snow blade #2  
I think your local Ingersoll dealer could fix you up with a new one. You can also check the bone yards of your various dealers for Case trade in stuff. Your Toro, or Deere guy may have what you need out back. One of the nice things about Case/Ingersoll tractors is that most attachments are compatible from the 1960s until now.

/ case 220 snow blade #3  
I have a plow for a Case 220 I can email pics and dimensions if you need. I am looking for a manual, copies will work as long as they are clear. I need a fan, and some linkage for the brake ( part that detaches the Hydradrive when he brake is pressed) Also, I have snow blower attachment for pics / dims.
C

/ case 220 snow blade #4  
...or you could just move down here to South Carolina and fugedaboudit.... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ case 220 snow blade
i found a plow and a snow blower. but thanks if u r in the south east mich i might beable to help u sell them.