CASE 446 GARDEN TRACTOR

/ CASE 446 GARDEN TRACTOR #11  
The tires on mine are 16" x 8" wide. not easy to find the big lug tires unless you go to miller.com which has a good selection. I'm still working on getting parts and building it up for use.
Anyone have a 3 point hitch they want to sell?

/ CASE 446 GARDEN TRACTOR #12  
We used a 446 on our dairy farm for 14 or 15 years, scraping freestall barns, the barnyard, feeding heifers, rototilling gardens for ourself and others, plowing snow, you name it. VERY tough tractor! Never really had any problems with it.

/ CASE 446 GARDEN TRACTOR #13  
i bought a case 446 about month ago and it need some work. i got it fix up and i am having great time with it. the first thing i did as soon as i got it going was try the tiller out on the ground.wow it did a great job. i also got a old 444 in the yard and it needs a lot more work on it to be done to it. i really did not know that much about them. i have to get the pto clutch yet since who ever work on it before me screw it up by putting it together wrong. i live western canada where parts need to be got up from across the boarder.

/ CASE 446 GARDEN TRACTOR #14  
Hey Im new to the group I just traded for a 78 Case 446 with a 48" deck a snow blade an a tiller also a somewhat parts tractor of the same ...
Im wanting somethin bigger than my hubbys JD 300 on my small horse farm for stalls an arena work etc...I really wanted somethin with a bucket but I used to own a large Ingesoll an that lil tractor was tough does anyone know if I can put a bucket on this tractor dont know a whole lot about it other than its a project it doesnt run..I hope Im not makin a bad trade any suggestions would help thanks Cwgrl..

/ CASE 446 GARDEN TRACTOR #15  
I would suggest that you look for a 400 Series John Deere that is already fitted with a front end loader. Trying to find just the loader itself for a Case 446 will not be easy and then there is the issue of powering that loader. Now if all you want to do is to lift a bucket of material off the ground and transport it elsewhere to dump it, then you might consider a Johnny Bucket Jr. The good part is that it is designed to mount onto the Case Snap Fast pins on the front of the tractor just like the snow blade does. Here is the link. There are also videos on Youtube that show it in operation.

Case Ingorsol Johnny Bucket Jr. Page