Branson tractor purchase

/ Branson tractor purchase #1  

jeff77indy

Silver Member
Tractor
2007 4110 Mahindra w/ M112 loader and Kubota B2910 w/ loader.
I am in the beginning stages of buying a new tractor to replace my 1910 Ford.
In consideration are the 3820 and 4220 Bransons with a BL20A loader.
Are there any concerns by owners with these models as to parts and service availability?
Thanks

/ Branson tractor purchase #3  
Im sure you will be very satisfied with a purchase of a Branson tractor. Yes I am a dealer but I will state that they are extremly rugged and reliable tractors. Best of luck

/ Branson tractor purchase #4  
I have a 3510 and 4 months ago I managed to break the right side of the plastic dashboard cover. I called my local dealer parts dept., gave a credit card number and had the new parts in 2 business days UPS from Ga. to my home. That made me feel real good about Branson parts support!
These tractors are very well made. I owned 3 Fords ( 8N, 9N and 1963 2000 ) and the Branson is worlds ahead of them. I have hung a root while grading and it will spin the tires before it will boog down in 4 WD.
I let my neighbor drive it while helping him spread some dirt and he commented "It's like driving a car". He used to have a Ford diesel. If you drive one you will be hooked!

/ Branson tractor purchase #5  
My Century 2535 is the same thing as a Branson 3510 and it's been amazing -- I'm using a Zetor C50HL loader which is different than what comes with the Bransons, but it will pick up a chunk of limestone that will float the back end with box blade and 600 pounds of concrete attached...
I've not had any problems and it's pretty easy on the fuel use, too.

Not sure how much tractor you really need, but from what others say about their 38 & 47 HP models I'm not sure you can go wrong! I got mine to help with house construction and care of 35 acres and so far I haven't found anything it can't do. (unless you count the day I was unloading 12' CCA 2X10's & realized a bit too late that the stack of 40 I had on my forks was HEAVY! -- I had meant to only pick up 20)

good luck and happy shopping!