Branson 3510 Operrator Manual

/ Branson 3510 Operrator Manual #1  

stevewm

I bought a 3510 from a dealer about 18 months ago in anticipation of using it to landscape a new house we were going to build. It had 35 hours on it and was traded in on a larger tractor. Didn't build the house but kept it anyway and it has urned out to be a great tractor.

The only issue with it was that it didn't come with an Operations/Maintenance Manual. just the engine repair, parts, and tractor parts manual. I am totally in the dark about maintenance and maintenance intervals. I changed the filters and oil at 100 hours and have regularly lubricated every grease fitting I can find but it wold be nice to know what the recommended intervals are. I'd also like to know about things like tire pressures, recommended lubricants, etc.

I have tried calling Branson but keep getting put on hold. I have also called to order the manual from a couple of local dealers but they haven't been any help.

Can anyone help me or possibly send me the important service related pages via fax, email, snail mail, etc? I would be happy to reimburse for expenses incurred.

Steve
stevem8597@aol.com

/ Branson 3510 Operrator Manual #3  
I'm pretty sure Kukje makes the Branson tractors, not TYM.

/ Branson 3510 Operrator Manual #4  
You are correct. Kukje also made the Century brand. They are gone, but the TYM folks have offered the manuals on their web page as a service. I am not sure but mabe the TYM-America and Century tractors in Harrisburg, PA are the same folks.

Jim

/ Branson 3510 Operrator Manual #5  
That's interesting. Maybe a relationship at the import level.

/ Branson 3510 Operrator Manual
Thanks. This was exactly what I needed.

Steve

/ Branson 3510 Operrator Manual #7  
I have a Century 3035 which is identical to and parts interchanagable with the Branson 3510 and I love it. Simply a re-brand.

I think you'll find that Branson is still made by Kukje Untitled Document

Found this on a google search:
"Today Branson Tractor Company is the US distributor for the Branson Compact Tractors, manufactured by Kukje Machinery Co., LTD. of Korea. Kukje Machinery is a certified ISO 9001 company and has been manufacturing agricultural equipment since 1968.

Founded in 1998, Branson Tractor Company is located in the town of Rome, Georgia. Branson Tractor Company was founded to bring high quality farm equipment at an affordable price to the American consumer."

Branson Tractors

I got my manual from TYM also - still don't know the relationship other than they may have been the Distributor at one time . I haven't tried Branson for a manual

/ Branson 3510 Operrator Manual #8  
Hello Steve,
Hello All

I have now the same problem that you had several year ago. Have you managed to download a Manual for Branson 3510? Where from?

Thanks a lot!
Horia

/ Branson 3510 Operrator Manual #9  
I am having a PTO electrical problem with my 3510i. It continually blows the 5A fuses. Bought a new PTO switch and that wasn't the problem. Does anyone here know the problem or has had the same problem?
Thanks, Mel.

/ Branson 3510 Operrator Manual #10  
Hi Melvin, Phil Crippen here.

Just read your post about the PTO problem you are having.
Just be chance, have you been able to get it fixed. My Son also has a Branson 3510i and is experiencing the same problem and his came about the same time yours did. So far, no answer. Can you suggest any solutions that is not going to cost him a fortune. Limited income and on disability.

Thanks, have a great day and God bless/

Phil, 210-355-6501, moke36@aol.com