Default Branson 3510 Operrator Manual

I bought a 3510 from a dealer about 18 months ago in anticipation of using it to landscape a new house we were going to build. It had 35 hours on it and was traded in on a larger tractor. Didn't build the house but kept it anyway and it has urned out to be a great tractor.

The only issue with it was that it didn't come with an Operations/Maintenance Manual. just the engine repair, parts, and tractor parts manual. I am totally in the dark about maintenance and maintenance intervals. I changed the filters and oil at 100 hours and have regularly lubricated every grease fitting I can find but it wold be nice to know what the recommended intervals are. I'd also like to know about things like tire pressures, recommended lubricants, etc.

I have tried calling Branson but keep getting put on hold. I have also called to order the manual from a couple of local dealers but they haven't been any help.

Can anyone help me or possibly send me the important service related pages via fax, email, snail mail, etc? I would be happy to reimburse for expenses incurred.

Steve
    stevem8597@aol.com

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Branson 3820i

Default Re: Branson 3510 Operrator Manual

Steve,

You should be able to download a manual from the following link:

http://www.tym-america.com/docs/cent..._3040_3045.pdf

This is for the Century Brand of tractor, but except for the name, they are the same as Branson. Hope this helps,

Jim

Branson 3820i

Tractor
    Mahindra 2810HST

I'm pretty sure Kukje makes the Branson tractors, not TYM.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Branson 3820i

You are correct. Kukje also made the Century brand. They are gone, but the TYM folks have offered the manuals on their web page as a service. I am not sure but mabe the TYM-America and Century tractors in Harrisburg, PA are the same folks.

Jim

Tractor
    Mahindra 2810HST

That's interesting. Maybe a relationship at the import level.

Thanks. This was exactly what I needed.

Steve

Tractor
    Century 3035

I have a Century 3035 which is identical to and parts interchanagable with the Branson 3510 and I love it. Simply a re-brand.

I think you'll find that Branson is still made by Kukje Untitled Document

Found this on a google search:
    "Today Branson Tractor Company is the US distributor for the Branson Compact Tractors, manufactured by Kukje Machinery Co., LTD. of Korea. Kukje Machinery is a certified ISO 9001 company and has been manufacturing agricultural equipment since 1968.

Founded in 1998, Branson Tractor Company is located in the town of Rome, Georgia. Branson Tractor Company was founded to bring high quality farm equipment at an affordable price to the American consumer."

Branson Tractors

I got my manual from TYM also - still don't know the relationship other than they may have been the Distributor at one time . I haven't tried Branson for a manual
    Century 3035 (Branson), FEL, BS, BH on 9 Acres in Afton, VA by the Blue Ridge